View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #15
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

She starts pulling on my nipple, making me scream in horrible terror. Why is this happeneing to me!!! I scream to myself as she nibbles on my ear and tells me disgusting things that she wants to do to me that makes me almost want to throw up. PPLLLEEAASSEE STOP!!!! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the woman won't stop. I'm turned over to my back and she gets her first glimpse at my young body. I try to beg to her, "please, I'm a v-v-v virgin!!!!!!" That only makes her more horny as she takes all of her clothes off. She pulls down my panties and I hear her gasp when she sees my red pussy hair all glistening from her assult on my body. She then lays on top of me and starts humping my clit. God it feels horrible. She leans up and starts smacking my tits real hard till I'm blubbering and crying . All of the sudden a lightning bolt strikes nearby and the power goes out. I try to scream for help but she covers my mouth with her huge hand. All I hear is laughter from the women as I can feel her mouth on my breasts and nipples. God I hope the neighbors come and rescue me!!!!!! I cry in pain as the woman starts bitting my nipples.