View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 01:39 PM   #5
HardThicknMeaty

HardThicknMeaty has initial reputation

Oh I want her to orgasm and to enjoy it. because her enjoying it physically means a crushing score psychologically and I believe that the pleasure in rape comes not just out of breaking a woman physically but mentally...breaking down her psyche and defenses which she thinks will enable her to weather the experience or block it out That's why I like to do a lot of mouth kissing during. Not because I love her but the opposite - it's so incredibly intimate and loving that to have it done to her by force will scar her psychologically. The more innocent loving acts I can ruin for her and have her ever after associate with revulsion and shame the better. So yes having her orgasm against her will and enjoy it is definitely a must. I like using oral stimulation in particular because women often find it a huge treat to have a man bring them to orgasm that way and its an intense experience that they fantasize about so that by doing it under these circumstances their fantasies are turned to horror as well.
HardThicknMeaty is offline   Reply With Quote