View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 11:31 AM   #9
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would brutally rape Rihanna when she got 18 at her Birthday. Little fuckwhore thought it would be the best day of her life. Instead it would be mine. Slapping her around, beating, punching her innocent face until she crys and screams like a little girl. Not knowing that it gets me even crazier to brutally rape her virgin young body apart. To totally own and destroy her beautiful and delicious young body. Fucking her little asshole until it bleeds and she feels nothing but pain. I would choke her and pull her hair ruthless while fucking that little girl like a maniac..... to be continued
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote