View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 11:44 AM   #78
Beth_44dd

Beth_44dd has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Beth_44dd Send a message via Yahoo to Beth_44dd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatblondetoy
My name is Leona I am married 44 196lbs shoulder length dyed blonde hair brown eyes, I measure 40E 32 42. [What would I] be forced to wear to work and the things that I would have to do to be humiliated and raped at work.
Your body sounds perfect. Where would you like to be raped: in the office, in the factory, in the showroom, in the car park, on the railway station, or on the lonely road to town?

I guess you should wear a pale blue sheer babydoll, with matching strapless push-up brassiere, panty, hold-up stockings and high pumps. You would look gorgeous. Around your head and neck, heavy ear rings, a tiara and pendant necklace, all matching, and around your neck also a leather collar with the lettering, "Rape Me, I Won't Tell Anyone!" Shalimar perfume, tart lipstick, false eyelashes and a Spank Me anklet to complete the outfit.

For the rape, you should carry a transparent pvc handbag containing everything you need to be raped: light leather spanking strap, condoms (of course), lubricant, ankle and wrist cuffs, and ties and ligature for holding you in place.

What's your job? Would you sit in the office and wear this? Or perhaps the public would see you wearing your pretty clothes: are you are a nurse, a delivery driver or a police officer?

Love, Beth
Beth_44dd is offline   Reply With Quote