View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #69
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy

I can just see the flash before I hear you tell Johnny about posting the pictures on the web page I start to object. My pleading is cut off as she starts to flood my face with her wetness. The wet sticky fluid flooding my face my hair my chest. I whimper and moan as she lays back on me. As you hand her the papers to sign. She rolls off me and Johnny and Chuck help her to stand as she sways. I get up looking around for something to wipe my face with. You laugh as you hand me my blouse, telling me to leave it on my face. I sway as I reach for my bra, my body trembling shuddering needing to get off, but knowing that’s not what I am here for only to please the customers I pull my bra on adjusting my breasts as you have directed me so that they bulge out over the top of the cups before I pull my blouse back on. I head to the ladies room, standing in front of the mirror trying to fix my hair blushing at how I look, my makeup all smeared by her juices and riding of my face. I slowly walk back to my desk my face burning my body burning wanting to cum wanting the needed release.
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote