View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:42 AM   #101
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer control. A situation where I'd intentionally put myself in danger is the polor opposite of my desire to survive. Anyone who does knowingly offer themselves to beasts like myself are naiive, and I hope they survive the ordeal, having learned a valuable lesson. People enjoy playing with fire until their houses burn down, and every of value goes up in ashen smoke before their eyes. After, they either learn that fire is not to be toyed with, or they get to taste the flame again until they choke.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote