View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

We "rape play" all the time. Its very bonding emotionally, and it makes us so much closer, as strange as it sounds.

It just happened naturally, we have always had fairly rough, possessive, (though intimate) sex. We do a lot of domination, and even before he had the "right" to rape me he always kept his hand tenderly wrapped around my neck. I suppose it was kind of embedded in our instincts to control me in bed.

Our sex gradually got rougher and he started taking more control, molesting me in my sleep and recording it, and he tied me up before I was awake one morning and I swallowed his cum for breakfast. One day he came home and I was in the shower, he walked in, grabbed me from behind, and shoved his cock up my pussy. I screamed, for a minute I thought I was actually being raped until I realized who it was. He grabbed my hair tight and pressed me against the shower wall, and I was sandwiched between my fiance-rapist and cold wet linoleum. Perfection.

I don't know if I call it role-playing, because I don't pretend to be a victim named Tracy, nor does he fake a new persona. That would be besdies the point, as I want him to rape me. I struggle because I want the struggle - I want him to force me into it, I want to make him angry and lustful and possessive of my body and mind. He holds me down and takes whats his because he can. When he feels like taking me he does, and when I want to be his cock teasing victim I make me force me. In a sense, it isn't role playing, but in no way is it real rape.

Now, that doesn't mean I dont have fantasies I'm careful not to mention, though. I have a major gangrape fantasy, but I would never want to act it out in RL so I dont tell him. The only person I want play-raping me is him. Strangers only spring to mind when I'm fantasizing about "real" rape.

I can understand why it must be considerably harder for men to come out about their fantasies than women. To some people, if a man has a forced sex fantasy, he is automatically a crazy rapist / stalker. But similarly, most think that if a girl has a rape fantasy it means she wants to actually be raped and beaten by a strange masked man. Its ridiculous.

Last edited by Cuff; 12-26-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote