Thread: My first thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 02:03 PM   #16
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

"Go on our Shaun, give it a fuckin' kiss" shouted Steve, after a moments hesitation he started probably what was the worst attempt at eating pussy ever. The girl squirmed some more, but Steve and Nobbys grip combined with a slow waving of the knife made her think again.

At this point I should perhaps introduce my companions.

Nobby, 40, 5'8", overweight, balding but shaved his head to try and hide this, cheerful looking face, and despite what he was doing now, the type of bloke most people take an instant liking to (all though his looks don't get him laid that often!)

Steve, 28, 5'10". Lean, fairly fit guy, worked out occasionally but too lazy to really work hard. Builder, rough hands, short, almost black hair, stubbly (too lazy to shave everyday as well), loud and obnoxious was the best way to describe Steve

Shaun, 18, Steve's younger brother. Tall (6'4") lanky, so skinny he looked like he could snap in a stiff breeze, fair, long greasy hair (We all took the piss, saying he looked like a fucking girl), can be quite nervous when around us, but I guess that's just the age thing

Me, well I'm 35, better educated and not quite so loud as the others. Stronger quieter type. 5'7", medium build, dark short clipped hair.

"So, how many guys have you fucked then Casey?" Asked the ever inquisitive Steve
James is offline   Reply With Quote