Thread: My first thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 11:55 AM   #6
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

We reached Nobby's place before long, luckily it was a fairly isolated area and the long drive meant we were unlikely to be seen. Nobby hoisted our 'guest' over his shoulder and carried into the living room. Once inside the curtains were quickly drawn, music loud enough to drown out most other noises was put on the CD and the girl dumped on the sofa. I had become a bit of a leader of this bunch of reprobates, so they were happy to follow my lead and see what I had in mind.

Brandishing the knife I strode over to the girl, pulled her to her feet by her hair and forced her to look into my eyes. "Listen bitch, we are going to do whatever we want to with you, now you can be a good little girl and comply, or you can be in a whole world of pain, and will still have our fun with you anyway!"

Her eyes showed her true terror! I slowly turned her round, getting a good look at her as I did so. Nice pert tits, not too big but definitely not too small, cute ass, sweet young face, fuck are we going to have fun! I used the knife to cut the bonds on her hands and feet, the removed the gag.

"To begin with my young friend, tell us your name and age, and then I think we would all like to see a little strip show..."
James is offline   Reply With Quote