Thread: My first thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 08:46 AM   #4
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

she was in the van, Shaun was all for doing her there and then but older, more sensible heads prevailed. "Lets get her back to Nobbys place" I suggested (he was single and had a typical bachelor place), "Then the fun can begin".

Nobby was already tying her hands behind her back with an old ball of twine that Steve kept in the van, Shaun held on to her flaying legs.

Pulling a Workman's knife out of a large tool box I unlock the blade, holding it just in front of her face, I say, in a relaxed, calm voice "listen babe, I guess you already know what we are going to do to you, there isn't much you can do about it. But if you want to get out of this alive, or with no serious injury then just relax, go with the flow and be a good little whore! It would be a shame to ruin such a pretty face!"

I guess that kind of did the trick as she stopped kicking out quite so hard, Nobby found an old rag and some duct tape to gag her with while I bound her feet.

We amused ourselves on the short ride back to Nobby's place by speculating about her sexual experience, "Does she swallow?", "Has she ever taken it up the ass?", "Ever been gangbanged?", "Shit, wonder if she's still a fuckin' virgin!!!"

Fuck did we laugh....
James is offline   Reply With Quote