Thread: My first thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 08:10 AM   #2
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

We spotted her, walking down the road. listening to her music, oblivious to her surroundings. Perfect!

We had been 'hunting' for about half an hour. There was me, James, 35. Nobby, 40, Steve 28 and his younger brother Shaun, 18, the baby of the group.

After an afternoon of drinking we had got on to the discussion about girl friends and ex partners, and what we each liked to do with them. It became obvious pretty quickly that Shaun was a virgin. Not sure who came up with the idea but someone suggested finding him some pussy!

So here we are, all in Steves transit (I know he shouldn't be driving but that's the least of our worries!) and we see this girl, probably 17-18, cute as fuck, that's the one we all agree.

We quickly make our plans, they drop me off a couple of hundred yards ahead of her and circle back round the block.

As she is about to pass me, acting as sober as I can, I ask "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but do you know where Draper Street is?", "Never heard of it!" she replies, understandably as I just made it up! "What about Lacey Crescent?", looking over her shoulder I see the van slowing down and the side door sliding open. Before she knows what is happening two pairs of hands drag her in and I jump in behind her.....
James is offline   Reply With Quote