View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 04:48 PM   #45
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

A little fantasy experiment in SecondLife. All three avatars are mine.

The terrified victim's frantic struggles are useless. Even though his shackles have been unlinked for the moment, he is no match for either one of his abductors, let alone both together. His helpless squirming and writhing serve only to arouse the men further. The gag will be strapped into place again later; for now, his captors have very special plans for their plaything's mouth. His cries and screams and pleas for mercy, and the sadists' taunts and mocking laughter, echo harshly among the tiled walls of the derelict facility. No one but them will hear...

Which character(s) do you most identify with? Who do you imagine them all to be? What is this place? How did the victim come to be in this predicament, and what will ultimately become of him, in your own fantasy?

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote