View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 12:31 PM   #236
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know what? I'm losing my fucking mind trying to get it around the cunts in this country that belong to the political class. People are actually bleating about the fact that the most economically deprived, crime riven, socially divided region of this country has just been gifted an extra £1billion to spend. People that have moaned for decades about government spending cuts, and how fucking nasty we are to the fucking paddies. People, who to form a government themselves would need not only the cooperation of the fucking anti-abortionists, but of their sworn enemies who refuse to even sit in parliament. So they've got less chance than a chocolate dildos hope in hell of forming a government.

In the meantime, the cunts themselves in Northern Ireland, are arguing over petty language issues. Yeah, great, I'm sure some one is going to give a flying fuck what language I chose to speak when I came to shoot your fucking kneecaps off. I'm sure they'd be eternally grateful for how much money the fucking Ulster assembly spent on pidgin Arabic lessons when Harland and Wolf shut down the fucking ship yard, because ships could be built cheaper in Rosythe or Portsmouth. Or people didn't fancy going to the Titanic visitor centre just to see the latest episode of the Prods and Taigs pissing contest mural plastered all over it.

Get a fucking grip!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote