View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 07:40 AM   #11
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Gang rape/group sex (in my experience the line blurs) is a very intense experience. As the one getting ganged you have so much stimulation. Cocks literally everywhere. you don't even question what is happening after a while. A cock gets shoved into your arse and sure it hurts but you don't stop to think about the implications or even keep count of how many times a cock has been up there. Its almost like being high or drunk.

Cock drunk I guess.

Once you are in that delierium 2 or 3 at a time doesn't give you pause for thought. In reality I only ever focused on the cock in my mouth and let my body respond to the other as it liked.

x
I'd love to share you with a group of my buddies. I'm sure they would keep you quite busy.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote