Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 3
Failure, Victory, Triumph

It turns out we could not take our first test as planned because the leader of the Society had fallen ill. I don’t know if that caused Lana’s doubts of the Society to fully manifest itself or not, but regardless of how they were formed she had them and it affected her greatly. I could practically feel her doubts increase each day. Finally, we were all called to take our test. The thirteen of us finally met and the names of the others were Ana Lewis, Erin Roe, Betty Davis, Whitney Rambie, Ashley Henley, Stephanie Reed, Amy Wilson, Brianna Gonzalez, Mayra Arellano, and Santa Blanco.
After we met, the leader said a few words.
“Welcome to the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers. You will all watch each other during the first test. This test will determine whether or not you are fit to become a full member of the Society. Good luck.”
I remember glancing at Lana and I could feel the fear radiating from her. Sure, I was nervous too but she seemed unusually afraid as if something bad would happen. I smiled at my older sister and told her we would all get through the test.
“Your test is to see how well you would perform in kidnapping attempts. Minor mistakes are acceptable in this test, but be warned that continued mistakes will result in expulsion from the Society. A major mistake in this test is unacceptable. Now, who would like to go first?”
To my surprise, Lana stepped forward. If the leader was surprised to see someone come forward so quickly she didn’t show it. We slowly walked to different rooms in the huge mansion and finally made it to our destination.
“Your test, Lana Wilkinson, is to kidnap one of our agents inside this room. You may use any method necessary to retrieve her to this door. Any questions?”
“N-n-no.”
“Good luck.”
My concern for Lana at that time had completely manifested itself. She looked pale and her body language clearly told me she would rather be doing something else right now. The leader continued to show no interest in Lana’s unwilling heart nor did she show that she even knew of it. Before I could give Lana another supporting hug or thought, we were ushered into a room that overlooked the test area.
“…will happen?”
“Huh? Sorry Hannah I wasn’t paying attention.”
“I asked you if you thought something bad might happen.”
“I hope not.”
Whispers bounced around the room when we all saw the test area. It was humongous and cleverly looked as if it were outdoors. We had an aerial view of a neighborhood street. But where was Lana? After searching for a while, we saw her standing at the doorway, not moving. The leader showed her first signs of displeasure from the behavior and I was more worried than ever about Lana. Finally, she moved, but it was as if her joints were made of rusty hinges.
“Come on Lana, do the test!”
She finally moved away from the door and right away I saw a mistake that she made. There was equipment by the door and it looked like she should have taken off her clothes and switched with the black cat suit next to the door. If she uses the black cat suit it would be harder for hair and skin cells to be deposited at the crime scene.
No sooner than I realized her first mistake I saw yet another one.
“Lana, come on use your head. Don’t walk around in the streetlights! No one needs to see you in those houses!”
My whispers fell upon dead ears as Lana foolishly peered through one of the windows of the house, fully exposed to anyone who would happen to peer out their window or walk out of a house.
“Lana, what are you doing?” I asked as she kicked the door of the house down. I sighed in frustration at her utter lack of common sense. Breaking down a door would definitely allow the whole neighborhood to hear! I conjectured that in a neighborhood with the houses close together like this it would be safer to look for an open window or pick the lock on the back door. It was ok to crash through the windows of our house because we essentially live in the middle of nowhere.
Suddenly a scream penetrated the night. From what Lana told me, she had reached the bed of her victim wondering how exactly to grab her. She decided to grab her wrists, but didn’t think to cover her victim’s mouth. A foolish mistake since it caused the penetrating scream. Lana then struggled with her victim for a while but she wasn’t strong enough to subdue her. Finally Lana ran from the room.
We saw Lana run away from the house and the victim chasing her. Lana ran wildly back towards the door with the woman who was supposed to be her victim still chasing her. The leader sighed in frustration and we all met Lana a few minutes later.
“Where should I begin? Someone tell me what went wrong.”
“Well first,” I said, “she didn’t change clothes. If she had put on a black cat suit then she would have blended into the night and the risk of DNA evidence would be lowered significantly.”
“Well done Melinda. Anyone else see something wrong that Lana did?”
“She broke the door down,” said Hannah.
“Exactly. In a neighborhood such as this, silence and surprise are one of our best weapons. If the home were in a secluded area, then suddenly breaking the door down or a window might be acceptable depending on the circumstances.”
The conversation continued and each of us found something wrong about Lana’s performance. Lana just stood there, her expression blank. It remained blank when she was informed that she could never become part of the Society. While another woman was taking her test, I got the chance to talk to Lana before she left for home.
“What happened during your test?”
“I failed, that’s what happened.”
“But you didn’t even try!”
“You’re right Melinda. Don’t you think this is too good to be true?”
“What do you mean?”
“They tell us we are exploring our sexual fantasies, but why do we have to go through so much?”
“You didn’t have to take the test or agree to join the Society. I don’t speak for all three of us.”
“That’s not the point, I was happy with the idea of exploring my sexual fantasies, but something just seems wrong about all of this.”
“I thought you had kidnapping fantasies.”
“It’s not that, it’s the women who took us here. There’s something wrong about them. Plus it seems as if the tests are made to train us. We might be throwing our lives away and becoming slaves!”
“Lana, that’s ridiculous.”
I had more to say to my sister, but she left when a naked woman, the same one who broke into our house, took her to go home. I sighed in frustration towards Lana. She had missed out on so much throughout her life and this is yet another good thing she carelessly decided to throw away.
"Hannah, you are next."
We all watched Hannah as she quickly and quietly took the woman from the house. The leader commended her on a job well done. Then it was my turn. I was faster than any of the other prospective agents and made no mistakes. The leader was very impressed with my work.
"Well done Melinda. I think you might have a future in this Society."
"Really? Thank you so much."
"Don't mention it. Keep up the good work and there may be high rewards for you."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-05-2008 at 07:13 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote