Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:36 AM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
Bill Warren

Our targets were simply any random beautiful woman that we wished to have. It was thanks for the hard work that we had put out in keeping the Society a success. The capture of my prey was very easy.
She was a beautiful blonde with d cup breasts and that defiant attitude that we all love. She woke up all tied up and started moaning, begging for someone to help her. I entered her line of site and she squirmed, wondering if I was her savior or her captor. Her hopes of me saving her were dashed as I kissed her lips and groped her sexy body. She moaned in protest as my hands slid all over her body. Suddenly she started to violently struggle against her bonds. I giggled at her desperate attempt as I kissed her neck and went slowly down, down to her breast. She moaned with a little more lust as I used my tongue to play with her nipples. A gasp escaped her as I slid a finger into her pussy. Moaning, she struggled more but with less ferocity. I could tell her body was betraying her. It’s just the way I love it. Her moans became more and more lustful as I fingered her harder and faster. My other hand continued to grope her big beautiful breasts.
I stopped and she looked at me, her eyes told me that she really wanted to cum but also wanted to be set free. I left her line of site for a few moments, wondering what she would do after I showed her the strap on dildo. Holding it up to her, she struggled ferociously again. Her struggles ceased as I slid the dildo inside her. She wanted it now, desperately wanted to cum. Her pleading moans told me that she wanted it now, but I teased her. My thrusts were fast and hard, but without warning would change to slow deep thrusts. It drove her crazy. Sweat dripped down her body as the dildo continued to violate her. She was getting close.
I thrust the dildo one last time slow and deep, and then mercilessly fucked her with it hard and fast. My lips found her mouth and my hands groped her sexy beautiful body. Her moans escaped faster and faster as she got closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly her body twitched and she gave a satisfying moan.

After we were done wiping our victim’s minds, the leader had another chat with us.
“To preserve the secrecy of the Society further all of you are going to get married. This is just a cover so that the world thinks we are not lesbians. It is the perfect cover for our operations. We have taken the liberty in choosing your husband for you.”
That’s how I met Bill Warren. Bill of course was assigned to me. I wasn’t thrilled about having a husband, but he was an interesting character. I liked him at first and thought it would be ok to have someone like him around. In a way, Bill is one of the few people who did not betray me even though he went a bit insane towards the end.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:40 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote