Thread: E-Danger
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 03:50 AM   #6
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shysnale you speak out of my soul... (if i get it right)

When i come to RB (its over one year ago) i try to play only my role, i was the bad. But when i was longer here more and more of my "real me" came through. So one day i give up my old name and chance into Luke.
I´m not proud of the old trash i told and played here but its over.
In the last days i felt that i´m go to deep into RB and my thoughts was more in cyberworld as in real life. This was the reason why i left for some days. It was not easy to stay away (it was only one week ) but in this time i found back.
I´m not here to find real relationships but the thought to meet you for real is not bad. It where a lot of fun if we could meet us somewhere and everyone must guess the nickname the the person in front.
The online relationships i have are important for me (greets to all on my IM) and i hope we stay friends for a long long time.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote