Thread: E-Danger
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

well i do find i spend a bit more time online than i should but i wouldnt say its obsessive if i needed to i could stop coming on here, and well i think why the internet is so attractive is cause in real life people struggle to be there true selfs how they wish to be in there own eyes how they act wht they say and who they talk to where as online its like a clean slate you can set your stall out to come across to ppl exactly how u wish to be seen and not have to fake anything or hide a part of your true nature, also its very easy to find ppl that you like to talk to cause alot of sites are specific to a type of person whereas in real life you gotta talk to ppl find stuff out about them to see what they like and if its compatable with you, online you can find out wht someone is like from information they freely give on sites such as myspace, or just from the site that you see them on for example rape board. so basically online it is easier to find ppl who have similar interests to you and thts the basis of most good friendships having things in common with ppl and if u hve friends here then you are more willing to come online to speak to them than go out in real life
insignia0 is offline   Reply With Quote