View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #49
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

As I stand there watching some cum drip from your lips I mentally add up the money my friend owes me.

I take him up stairs He takes out him check book and writes me a check for what he owes me so far. What next I ask him. He tells ne his plan for the next part of his sick game.

I take him down stairs after about an hour your still blindfolded so you can’t see what’s going on I sit him in a chair in front of you and tie his hands behind him then his legs to the legs of the chair.

Stuffed a rag in his mouth and tied another around his head now that he couldn’t talk or move I walked up to you and removed the blindfold you gasped when you saw your husband bound and gagged in front of you.

You looked at me saying what did you do who’s going to pay the money now? He still is I’ll just have him call someone but he keep wanting proof that I had you so I though I’ll show you proof you think he believes me now. I looked at him you believe now don’t you. All he could do was shake his head yes.

You tried to talk to him asking what’s going to happen to us now. Don’t ask him honey ask me He’s not in charge any more I am.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote