View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #48
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another cock. This one, even more hateful than the other because of the beating I just took.

5 more strokes? My ass and thighs were already on fire and I don't think I could suffer through much more of that. My chest hitched and burned with shame and hate.

I opened my mouth and the bastard shoved hard and fast into my mouth. If there was any saving grace it was the he wasn't as big as the other guy. But my gorge rose anyway and the bile churned in my stomach.

The noises I made as his guy pumped into my mouth were of digust, pure and simple.

It seemed to take ages to suck him off. Half way through he started softening and pulled out, leaving me there momentarily. But it was only to walk behind me and lay a few slaps on the welts on my ass to make me jump and cry with fresh tears and stiffen his cock again. With no ceremony he was back in my mouth and pumping furiously.

And he nearly choked me when he came, slamming into my mouth and cutting my oxygen off as he dumped cum into me. The stocks made it impossible to move. Before he pulled out, I was in a panic, flailing uselessly against the rough wood.

By this time I'm praying. Bad Catholic or not, I prayed for this to stop.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote