View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 AM   #45
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I show him the whips and things on the wall. He picks up a nice four foot thin cane and smiles.

I grab a camera and move back around in front of you. You ask what are you going to do to me and I say just take some pictures but my friend there behind you has something special for you. You try to turn you head but can’t see a thing.

But you do hear a swish like something cutting through the air. You hear the smack first then it stings and you scream as the welt appears. All this time I’m taking pictures I love to see the change from surprise to shock then to terror.

With tears in your eyes you say please make him stop. I don’t think so I tell you I made a deal with him he can have ten strokes and you’ll count them for him. And that first one was only. To get everyone ready and if you don’t count then he gets to hit you till you do understand.

I tell him he can start now. He lays this one an inch below the first one you scream then say one. The next one is across your upper thighs. You scream even louder and I just smile because I know how tender that spot is on a woman. You Finley say two.

After the ninth one you’re almost dancing you feet moving up and down if the stock wasn’t bolted to the floor I’m sure you would be moving it around the room.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote