View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 03:10 PM   #2818
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Delilah Cass - Part II Fuck Me Daddy & Cum On My Face HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Stockings, Cunnilingus

delilah-cass-part-ii-fuck-me-daddy-cum-on-my-face.m4v

Hitting Bottom HD

Sister, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial

I hate junkies. They're lazy, will steal anything, and are always lying. I should know, I used to be one. I've been clean for a few years now and I'm finally a decent, hardworking citizen, I even paid my taxes last year. But my sister has never been able to get the monkey off her back. I've tried to help her every way I could think of, but nothing has worked for long. A few days ago she called me for the first time in six months and asked if she could borrow some money. Go figure. But instead of hanging up on her, I said yes, I would give her $300. I decided that maybe my sister just hadn't hit rock bottom yet. I realized I could help her -- and bust a nut all at the same time. I drove over to the rundown motel she was staying at and shook her out of her dope nod. I told my little sister I had her money, but if she wanted it she had to fuck me. She must have thought I was joking until I shoved my cock in her mouth. My sister earned her money. I came on her face and threw her money at her like a filthy whore. I don't think she needs to go down any further, the look on her face told me I'd done my job. She might hate me now, but one day my little sister will be grateful she has a big brother who loves her enough to help her hit rock bottom....

hitting-bottom.mkv
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote