View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 01:39 PM   #2806
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Katie71 - Mommy's Addiction to Her Sons Cock Taboo HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Spying, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Swallow, Blackmail

My name is Lisa and I live alone with my teenage son. I work a lot and haven’t had a boyfriend forever so I am always wet and horny. My son has a girlfriend that comes over a lot and they are always having sex which is hard for me to deal with cause I have an infatuation with my sons large thick cock. Yes, we have sex and have been for the past 2 years. The other night his girlfriend came over and I was listening to him through the door pounding her and it made me so jealous and horny. I decided to knock on the door and tell her it was time for her to go as it was getting late. Let me tell you I was only saying this cause I wanted him to have sex with me and stick that big cock in me. Once she left my son was asking why I did that and I told him to come in my room as I had something to show him. Once he got in there I closed the door behind him and told him to fuck me and pound me like he was doing his girlfriend. I told him please son I need it bad I am so wet and horny. He stripped all his clothes off and grabbed me and threw me on the bed. Once I was on the bed he took my panties off and slammed his huge cock in me stretching my pussy and it felt so good. I rode him and sucked him for awhile and we both had amazing orgasms.

This video includes Taboo, MILF, Blackmail, Blow Job, Handjob, POV, Doggystyle, Cum Inside Mommy, Taboo MILF, Mommy and Son Fantasy, Fuck Mommy, Cosplay, Blackmail Mommy, Big Tits, Titty Squeezing, Son Fucks Mom, Fucking Mommy, dirty talking, Special Price, Brunette MILF, Brunette Mommy, big booty, Brunettes, Riding, Taboo Fucking, Fuck Mommy, Hot MILF, virtual sex, facial, penetration, bareback, natural breasts, cum, fetish, mature, over 40, mother, mom, wife, son, young, mother/son, old, young, foreplay, gagging, bouncing, jiggle, moaning, blowjob, creamy pussy, gagging, big pussy lips, labia, amateur, blow jobs, piercings, tattoos, big tits, role play, pov, masturbation, seduction, cheating, married, divorced, cougar, tan body, domination, femdom

katie71-mommys-addiction-to-her-sons-cock-taboo.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote