View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 05:04 AM   #2801
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Family Fantasies - Molly Jane, Cherry Morgan, Nadia White & Melanie Hicks HD

Mother, Sister, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilignus, Anilignus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck

WHAT DO I DO WHEN I CAN'T GET MY BIG BOOBED SISTERS OR MOTHER TO FUCK ME WITH CLASSIC MANIPULATION AND BLACKMAIL??? I USE BLACK MAGIC OF COURSE!!! WATCH ME TURN MY MOTHER AND SISTERS INTO MY SUBSERVIENT SEX SLAVES IN THESE FOUR TWISTED TABOO FANTASIES!

Compilation includes full versions of:

"Supernatural Sister-Sex"

"Sister, You Will Obey"

"Big Boobed Sister Controlled & Creampied"

"Experimental Slut Serum Makes Mother My Whore"

***Starring Molly Jane, Cherry Morgan, Nadia White & Melanie Hicks***

Category: TABOO

Supernatural SisterSex HD

I found a strange old book the other day at the local library. It was propping up an old rickety shelf in the back, but it didn't belong to the library. And it was full of weird writing in a language I've never seen before, and had many pictures of perverted sex acts that I was unfamiliar with. My sister Molly walked in on me reading it and asked what I was doing. I explained to her that I found what seemed to be a spell book to make someone a sex slave. She said that was ridiculous and laughed at me. I told her she was probably right, but I suggested she recite a passage, just for fun....

***Starring Molly Jane***

Sister, You Will Obey HD

My sister Cherry is a total slut, I know she's banging half the football team. But for some reason she freaks out whenever I hit on her. I don't get it, I'm a good looking guy, I know we're related but so what? She's on birth control, and we don't have to tell anybody... I decided I had enough of her turning me down and calling me a weird pervert. I would make sure she couldn't say no... I acquired a golden necklace from an old gypsy woman who lives on the outskirts of town. She told me it was cursed but I didn't stick around to listen to her jibber jabber about some stupid curse. All I cared a bout was trying it out on my sister. I ran back home and my sister was in her underwear, practically asking for it! I told her I bought her an expensive present, she said she didn't want it, but I told her to just try it on. Cherry was just laughing at me, saying it wasn't even real gold, and then in an instant she was changed! She became a mindless, obedient sex slave, willing to do whatever I told her....

***Starring Cherry Morgan***

Big Boobed Sister Controlled & Creampied HD

Long hours spent in antique shops, swap meets, and estate sales all ended in failure. Weeks spent traveling up and down I95 staying at any roach motel with a decent wifi connection, all for nothing. As far south as Georgia and and as far north as New Hampshire. I even made a three day trip to Indiana on a tip from a Tipsyen old Haitian witch doctor. My obsession to find the case was total. My sister was worried sick about me, she heard I quit my job and I wasn't answering her calls. We've always been close and we usually talk on the phone every few days. My sister is a beautiful blonde with big tits. Little did she know I was doing all this for us, so we could finally be together. I first heard of the suitcase from my crazy rich Uncle Rob on his deathbed. He told me about a slave trader that sold his soul to a demon in exchange for a suitcase that could control anyone who gazed inside it. I would normally not take him seriously but something about the look in his eyes and the dreams I had in the following days told me he wasn't lying. I knew I wouldn't be able to rest until I possessed it. Funny enough my success finally came from answering a craigslist ad. An old woman was selling everything from her husbands home office. She had no idea what it was, and took $5 for it. I sold my home and moved into a small basement apartment in the city, taking only my most prized possessions. Everything was different after finding the mythical suitcase. I was animated with the frightful knowledge that I could have everything I've always wanted. It was thrilling. But I knew my first conquest had to be my big boobed older sister. I always wanted to fuck her, and more than that, to make her my wife. Now with the suitcase I could finally make her mine. I invited Nadia over to see my new place. I could tell she was disturbed by my new demeanor, but I wasn't worried. I told her I had a present for her, she opened the case and couldn't take her eyes away, within moments she was possessed. My sister was my slave, completely under my control. I immediately commanded my sister to do every perverted thing I could imagine. I fucked her hard like a rag doll and came inside her warm tight pussy... She's in her room right now as I write this, along with all my other collections. Soon she will give birth to our son, and we will truly be a happy family....

***Starring Nadia White & a Real Creampie from her crazy brother***

Experimental Slut Serum Makes Mother My Whore HD

Mother is always nagging me. "Clean your room," "Stop playing video games and do your homework," "Take out the trash," Clean your room again, it looks like s#*t." Nothing is ever good enough for her. I really try to be a good son, but Mother is never happy. I decided I'M FUCKING DONE. No more yes Mom, whatever you say Mom. I decided Mother will do WHATEVER I SAY from now on. I'll admit it wasn't entirely my own idea. I have a friend at college who knows about my problem. He had a problem similar to mine - except it was his girlfriend who was nagging him all the time. Last week he told me he bought a strange experimental serum that turns any woman who drinks it into a subservient slut who will do anything and everything they are told. He wouldn't tell me where he got it - but he did sell me some. I didn't believe it would actually work but my buddy's never lied to me before. I tried it the next day. Mother was bitching at me about how lazy she thinks I am and then told me to get her some iced tea, it was the perfect opportunity. My Mom only drank a little of the special tea I gave her, but I was astonished, in less than a minute she was completely under my control and sucking my cock!!! Mother did exactly as I instructed her. I fucked my Mom in every way I pleased and then came inside her. The effects of the serum wore off after a few hours, leaving Mother groggy and with a slight headache. She had no memory of what happened and was back to her normal bitchy self. All I know is I need to get a part time job ASAP. I need more money. I'm going to buy as much slut serum as I can get my hands on!!!
Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

***Starring Melanie Hicks & a REAL creampie from her angry horny son***

family-fantasies.mp4
Delilah Dee - Nephew's Hot Cabin Holiday Fuck HD

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Bathroom, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Handjob

Your young aunt Delilah is so grateful to have a dependent nephew like you. She booked a vacation for her and her last boyfriend, but they ended things right before the holidays! Luckily, you tagged along to be her "date" for the cabin stay. But apparently this cabin is haunted with something strange... they say this cabin makes you do things you wouldn't normally do... and your aunt is looking rather tasty as you spy on her sexy plump body being washed in the spa bath, and she's enjoying that you're watching her. Waaaay too much. ...was it really the cabin's fault that you ended up fucking your hot aunt?

delilah-dee-nephews-hot-cabin-holiday-fuck.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote