View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #14
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The camera with its black lense glares back at her hauntingly and Vivian forces her lips to curl into what she hopes is an alluring smile, though she is certain it comes out as more of a grimace. The red light blinks, flashing its overly bright light signaling it is recording. Not as if several other cameras pointed at her aren’t.
Vivian smiles, brushing back her long black hair that has now been combed. “Hello,” she says sweetly to the camera. “My name is Vivian Hanson.” She leans towards the camera letting the silk purple robe she was instructed to wear drape down exposing her left shoulder and part of her breast. “You may not know me, but I am now part of the legal firm “Sans and Associates.”
Her hands clutch at the sheets beneath her in a claw like state, her eyes quivering. Ahmed is looking at her with a grim face. Swallowing and clearing her throat she begins to speak. “I am here to represent you...” she says now drawing her shaking hand down across her robe to fully reveal her firm breast, marked with lashes. Her firm bud stiff and at attention. “And for a small fee I will offer my services to you, for whatever you need.”
She flicks her hair around, letting it swing to the other side of her face. She shuts her eyes taking a deep breath. “I am here to offer ANY services you need.” She wraps her hand around her breast, squeezing. She feels so humiliated but to avoid what that girl went through... “Any service you need. Contact us at Sans and Associates. I’ll be waiting.”
There is a loud clapping and Ahmed is coming around, nodding quietly. “Yes! Bravo Vivian. Bravo.” Smiling he puts his hands behind him. “You did well. Soon we shall have many associates lining up for you. It shouldn’t take long to edit the tape and make you more... palpable for clients.”
Vivian shivers but doesn’t turn away when Ahmed lifts her chin, stroking under the line of her neck, letting his finger trace the edge. “Soon my dear, your little throat, your pussy and your anus will be stuffed full and raw and you won’t know a day without cum matting every part of your body.”
Tears run down her eyes, her teeth grinding. “You... you bastard! Why are you doing this?!”
The slap stings against the right side of her face and she slowly lifts her hand, feeling the red mark burning against her skin. “Why Vivian,” says Ahmed, “you are so slow to learn. You must know by now you are our whore. At least until we get tired of you. Until then, try and enjoy it, or not. The men seem to prefer when the women who fight, makes it better when the cum is running down their eyes.”
She glares bitterly, her nails digging gouges into the silk sheets. Her heart beats angrily but she grits her teeth, biting back her comments.
Ahmed snaps his fingers and the stalk bald man with scarring comes by. “Yes master?”
“Take Vivian over to Caleb. I promised he could enjoy her for the night before sending her off for the week to Semen and co.”
The man bows respectfully, bending his girth at the waist. “Yes sir. As you wish.”
He turns to Vivian and there is a moment where both appraise each other, she with a glower towards his indifference. Then his hand lashes out, wrapping around her silken hairs and jerking her, pulling her forward as she cries out clutching at her hair and pulls her stumbling from the cushioned bed she was sitting on.
As she struggles Ahmed speaks nonchalantly. “You will learn your place Vivian. And that place is below a man’s fat phallus. Know it well for it will most definitely come to know you. Good bye.”
With this he waves her off and Al’mar jerks her struggling form, nearly tearing her hairs. She screams at him to let her go, to not be so rough, but the man pays little heed, simply holding her painfully, curving her neck at odd angles while he opens doors and has her pass through halls. Though painful, it is only a handful of minutes before she is shoved into a room nearly toppling her over the bed.
“She is yours to do with as you please for the night, Mr. Caleb.”
The smoke in the air is thick and Vivian breathes heavily, her hair already a mess and her robe slipping from her shoulder.
“My...” says the portly man, smiling with his yellowed teeth. “They’ve left you a mess already.” He traces his hand across her cheek and she flinches visibly. The man chuckles and waves the Arab away.
“This’ll do friend. Thanks for the treat.”
“My pleasure,” says the man once more bowing and turning away, shutting the door behind him with an audible click.
Caleb strokes her face more, her breathing growing heavier and her heart thundering more against her chest. “My, your lips are so beautiful.” He presses his thumb down on her lower lip, pushing down below her gums. “Such beautiful full lips for sucking my cock,” he whispers. “You’re making me hard already.”
Grabbing her neck roughly he shoves her towards his manhood rubbing her face harshly against his trousers. “Feel it you little bitch. Feel how hard you’re making me.”
She whimpers, shaking, the hard material clawing at her face, the bulge in his pants pressing against her cheeks.
“Please...” she says. “I’ll do what you say. Just don’t...”
He pulls her aside, slapping her across the face and throws her back on the bed, quickly undoing his pants with a series of quick jerks as he struggles with his clothing. Vivian does not even reach up to touch her cheek. It is swollen now and simply hurts. Instead she watches as the man quickly undresses, his pants coming away and revealing his massive member that thrust into the air, its purple head quivering, precum already leaking from its tip.
He gets on top of her, grabbing both sides of her robe and rips it open, exposing her full wholesome breasts. “Yes, shouldn’t have those covered. Big nice titties on you, you fucking chink.”
He slaps her again and straddles her face, his legs around her neck, flabby butt settling on her chest. Gripping her chin with a harsh hand he leans down and smiles with those yellowed teeth. “Gonna’ have to fuck you rough so I can make up for having off’d Mitchell. You have to understand. It’s business after all.”
“Fuck you,” she growls, surprised to find the words escaping her lips.
“No,” says the man, thumb digging into her mouth and pulling at her lips. “Fuck you.”
With these words he presses his engorged member against her face. With the mouth gag removed she can now try to fight it, barely. Her hands claw feebly at his meaty rump, her feet flailing uselessly against the bed, but it does little good. His thick, pudgy fingers squeeze her nose tight and in an effort to get some air into her lungs she automatically opens her mouth. A mistake she finds too late as his hard thick member is shoved into it, pressed deep into her throat. The gagging is almost immediate.
“Yeah.. You little chink, gag on it,” he hisses, and presses it in deeper. She struggles but it isn’t doing much and the big man simply forces more and more in. She feels tears running down her cheeks. It’s so hard to take in, his large cock. But he doesn’t care, letting it settle snugly in her throat and then he begins to slide it out and push it back in. In and out it goes, softly at first but going more rapidly and more quickly in due time.
Soon despite her whimpers of protest he is pumping into her swan like throat, ramming it in with harsh blast, her mouth making gurgling noises as his penis lodges in her throat, sliding down her neck and out. Though it feels like forever in reality it is only a few minutes.
Caleb’s member warms and soon he grabs the tip of her nose, shutting her nostrils tight and is spurting his hot seed deep into her neck. “Swallow it you whore!” he yells. “Swallow it!”
Vivian swallows. With little choice feeling the sticky hot liquid slide down her throat in a sickly way. It is foul and noxious but she swallows.
Holding her nose tight until she is almost passing out Caleb smiles. He loves these Asian chinks the best. They really are great tight fucks, especially their mouths.
He releases her, letting her gasp violently, her chest heaving against his fat girth, wracked by coughs and spittle flying from her lips. Caleb smiles, jerking at her hair in the uncomfortable angle she is in. “Now you know your place little cunt.”
He begins to laugh. Vivian only feels the tears streaming down her cheeks and asks again, why?

this'll be the end of the vivian story for now. I hope you've enjoyed. I will return to her later on for her second day.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote