View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this part's a bit nasty. not for the squeemish.

Vivian’s arms are hoisted above her head, stretched painfully so her toes are barely touching the floor. The chains hold her secure, clinking a bit as she struggles vainly to position her feet with purchase. It does little good.
“You have done well,” says Ahmed, while Al’mar circles around her with his knife. “You will be a big hit amongst the inner circles I believe. And after your video you should have entrants wishing to ... entertain you night and day I am sure.”
“Please...” she says in a quivering tone, feeling as Al’mar jerks the last strips of her blouse from her arms. “Please stop this, I beg you!”
Al’mar is rough, cutting with his knife anything that does not give way easily. When the blouse is fully stripped away he begins stripping what is left of her panty hose.
Ahmed simply chuckles, watching the scene. “No, my dear Vivian. As my wife and property you have no choice but to comply. And I have already sold you for a little over a week to Semen and Plus. Believe me, it is not just a name.”
“Please...” she begs, tears running down her face. Her body feels sore, her breasts burning with the lashes and her cunt feels like it is on fire. She doesn’t feel herself able to do more. “Please,” she begs. “No more.”
Ahmed shakes his head. “You still are not understanding what it is to be my wife. But you will learn. You all learn.”
Al’mar comes back, a large hose being dragged behind him.
“Wh-what are you doing?” she asks.
“Why,” says Ahmed with a dark gleam. “Cleaning you off. Each day we have to shower you for new associates.”
The water turns on from the large fire hose, and in the large dank room the sound of the water roars as it slams into her body. The cold is sudden and sharp causing a knee jerk reaction from her. She screams loudly, the cold hitting her body with full force. Spinning on the chains she shrieks wildly and shakes back and forth, trying to dislodge herself from the chain.
The water soon dies down as she is left, hanging, water dribbling down her body, chest heaving up and down rapidly. She can see both men staring at her chest which rushes up and down with each breath, but she can not hide it and stifles her sobs.
“Now...” says Ahmed, walking towards her. “You will clean yourself up, put on the clothes we give you and help us with your video.”
After all this they still want her to make a video? To promote herself? For more rapes? With all the pain and humiliation she has gone through she feels a rage building within her, her eyebrows knitting together. She spits in Ahmed’s face. “FUCK YOU!” she growls.
Ahmed smiles and shakes his head. “What an unfortunate choice of words Vivian. Al’mar...” He says, clapping his hands. “Get the video.”
He does not even bother to clean the spit from his face she realizes. Her heart slows, her resistance quickly fading with her realization. He doesn’t care. A chill runs down her spine as this dawns on her.
Soon there is a grinding of gears and a piece of the wall is lifted up revealing a large screen. She stares wide eyed.
“I know it is a little impractical,” says Ahmed. “A movie screen in a shower room, but I find showing these videos where our “entertainers” feel most vulnerable is the best place to get the point across.”
He snaps his fingers and the video on screen begins. On screen a young woman in her early twenties appears. Curly blonde hair, pale white skin, thin body. She is naked, with her large full breast exposed to the screen. Her flesh is crisscrossed with nasty looking welts and red marks all over her body. Her legs are spread wide, her pussy exposed, hooks in the flesh of her labia, stretching it open. She is sobbing head hanging down.
“You have been a very disobedient girl Harley,” Vivian can hear Ahmed’s voice on the clear audio. “And now you’ll be punished.”
“Please...” the woman begs. “I’m sorry. I’ll be good! I swear!”
Ahmed snaps his fingers and the woman screams. “Please No! I swear! No!”
On screen comes the second Russian. He stares at the shaking girl who is screaming, begging him to be merciful. He twist the bat in his grip, tracing it down her waist, his lips twisting into a snarl of a grin.
“Please don’t!” says the girl.
The Russian pulls his arms back, bat lifted with them. “No!” the girl shrieks.
Wham! Crackt! The bat hits between her exposed pussy lips with brutal force, the scream ripping out of her lips making Vivian’s heart stop. The girl is sobbing, her brutalized cunt twitching. The Russian lifts the bat again and with another swing smashes his bat against her hips again. Again there is the grating sound of bone and flesh and again the woman’s ear piercing wail. Again and again the bat slams with brutal force against her pussy flesh making the woman scream. More and more the flesh becomes brutalized until blood is easily flowing from her battered cunt lips, the bat smeared with the substance.
He lifts the bloodied bat to the girl’s hysterical face, lifting her chin with it. “Tell me woman, tell me you want to fuck the end of this bat!”
She is sobbing, her face twisted in a contortion of pain.
“Tell me!” the man yells.
“Yes!” she shrieks back, blood splattering from her sudden movement.
“Yes what?!” the man yells back.
“Yes! Fuck my cunt with your bat!”
The man smiles, twirling the red bat in his hands. “Very good.”
Vivian shivers, feeling piss streaming down her legs. They wouldn’t she thinks. They couldn’t! But the video is before her and the Russian is angling the bat towards the girl’s pussy, its thick end towards her raw and red lips. Quickly it is shoved inside, the bat slammed to the end of her cervix with a crunch.
The girl jerks on her bonds, screaming. The man is laughing as he rams the bat in and out of her abused pussy, the blood now sloshing from her wound. The girl is spasming with each blow, her body twisting. Tears are running down her eyes and there is a contentious long cry issuing from her lips.
The video shuts off, the screen going black and the wall comes back down over the screen, blocking any evidence the screen is hiding behind it with its cruel secrets.
The sudden hand, roughly squeezing and crushing her left breast jerks Vivian back to the present. “Now Vivian,” says Ahmed, slowly twisting her breasts. “Are you going to help with your video presentation or do we need to be more brutal?”
He twist her breast suddenly, making Vivian cry out. “Well,” he asks.
“I-I’ll do it!” she says. “Just don’t hurt me!”
“Oh Vivian...” he says shaking his head, massaging her breasts roughly with his calloused hand. “You will be hurt, and you will ask to be hurt. I am just showing you how much worse it can be if you resist and become defiant.”
Vivian is staring, her body quivering. “Understand?” says Ahmed, pinching her nipple between two sharp nails. She arches her head back, teeth gritted and eyes squeezed shut.
“Well?”
“Yes!” she hisses. “Yes, I understand...”
“Good,” he says, releasing her nipple. He claps his hands together and the sickly attendant comes back into the room. “Vivian seems to understand her place in the order of things now. Help her down and set up the booth with the video. We’ll start filming in twenty minutes.”
Vivian stares, her body shaking. Her whole being is trembling. The men intend to hurt her, but she can be hurt far worse. So what choice does she have? She lets her head fall forward, a soft whimper coming from her lips. Al’mar has little trouble releasing her from her binds. After all, what is the point of resisting?
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote