View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 AM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

seems i had more inspiration today. more rape already.

Anton walks around the abused Asian, loving her used up look. Her hair is a complete mess, spread over her face, her soft pink lips letting out a soft breath as her large breast push against the thin fabric of her blouse. The fabric is wet and slick with perspiration, her sweat making it almost see through, her black bra clearly visible through it. And under it her buds push against the bra, the fear making them pointier under her blouse.
He watches her quivering anus, some small amounts of cum leaking out with a slight trail of blood. Anton turns to his brother who is already behind the camera apparatus. “You did good brother. A nice start for the bitch.”
“Well, are you going to take her or make me wait around for my second turn?”
The woman moans, turning her head to the right as the realization dawns on her that the man who’d just brutalized her will take a second turn with her before the night is over. Anton smiles, bending down, running a finger down her soft slit. Her body shivers in response.
“Unlike the other hole which hadn’t had any lubing those two dark skinned fools already got your snatch nice and wet didn’t they?”
All that comes from her is a quiet moan. He sees her try to tighten up, go into a ball and brings his open palm down, striking her pussy hard. She shrieks, jerking forward. “That’s right, you’re awake aren’t you?” he says with a sneer.
Vivian stares, her heart pounding, the sweat dripping down her chest and neck. “Please...” she begs. “You’ve already hurt me. Just leave me alone.”
“No,” he says, shoving her back against the floor. “My brother had you, I have not. Now be quiet and spread your legs!”
Vivian complies, seeing no other choice she spreads her legs as she hears the jangle of another belt being unhooked, this man dropping his slacks quickly. In another few moments the hulking shadow is bending down towards her, her legs lifted up towards her shoulders as the head of his manhood touches her pulsing vaginal lips.
“What a beautiful cunt you have, whore,” he says. She sobs, her chest heaving. Why do they keep calling her that? Why can’t they at least call her by her name?
As if in answer the man shoves his penis in brutally, not bothering to be gentle and she leans forward with a yelp. “That’s right,” says Anton, “squeeze around my cock like that.”
She grunts, her anus still sore from her previous beating. Unlike the other Russian who took a few slow strokes to test himself, this one waste no time with gentle caresses and instead begins pounding his penis in and out of her pussy, making Vivian shriek, her hands clawing at the floor, head thrashing back and forth. The man just laughs. “I love it when you whores fight beneath me. It makes the pleasure so much more enjoyable!”
He’s enjoying my pain, her mind yells, not comprehending how a man could possibly be so reprehensible. But without care or concern he slams down into her, in and out, her dry pussy aching from the assault of his large penis stretching its walls. Her legs and back hurt as he pushes her knees against her shoulders giving him deeper access to her pussy.
The size of him allows him to slam into her bowels without mercy, hitting nearly to the end of her cervix with each blow. Her shrieks make him crow and cackle with mad glee. He bounces off her with each blow, making her take his full weight with each thrust. She grunts and cries with each hit, feeling him slow only to press his face against hers, his thick tongue invading her mouth. Inside her mouth he plays with her tongue and withdraws, spitting in her eye.
“A stupid whore like you should know her place. How unfortunate for you the only way to do that is under a man’s hips!”
He laughs gleefully, pounding into her with a jackhammer force. Slap. Slap. Slap his hips go, the heat slow to rise in him.
Semen watches as his brother pounds the Asian, her hands beating against the floor, head twisting back and forth and that long piercing scream coming from lungs he didn’t think could hold such air. Each and every woman surprises him somehow with the sounds she can make.
After a good several minutes Anton begins to feel the heat in his body rise as his hips warm, his balls slapping against her cunt. This Asian whore, it will be good to use her these next couple of weeks.
He thrust into her faster, his need feeling great. “Feel it!” he yells. “Feel it!”
Quickly he thrust into her, shoving hard against her hips before jerking out violently and jerking her hair up, spraying her face. She hadn’t expected that, and coughs, snorting as some cum slips into her left nostril, trailing down her eye, the rest spills into her now dirty black hair. Rather then pinch her nose and make her clean his dick with her tongue since he’d feel his cum on it, he uses her rich hair to clean his penis.
The woman is sobbing, wiping away the cum with her hand when Anton slaps her face hard, making cum fly. “Don’t ever clean your face or clothes or touch yourself unless we say so!”
He shakes her head angrily as he says the words. “Do you understand you fucking whore?!”
“Ye-yes...” she says. “Please don’t hurt me anymore!”
“Oh, we haven’t hurt you enough!” he says, pulling her up by the hair. “Semen, get the paddle. This bitch needs a lesson in manners!”
“Ow! Ow!” she screams, feeling a burning fire on the hairs of her scalp. She can only imagine what this man wants to do to her now.
Semen laughs, knowing where the paddle will be used. “Right away brother,” and he turns to the bucket at the end of the room as he hears the chains hooking around the sobbing Asian’s wrist.
“Pu-please don’t!” he hears her whimpering. “Don’t!” She doesn’t know what is going to happen to her but she doesn’t want it to happen.
The chains jerk and the Asian is pulled into the air, her arms bound above her. Semen turns, watching as the Asian’s body struggles against its bindings, shaking them, her chest pushing forward, naked hips swaying with cum dripping down her legs. Her voice pleads for the men to let her go. He puts down the bucket a few feet away from the beautiful spectacle.
“Spread her legs and hook them to the ones on the floor!” he hears Anton growl. He complies obediently enjoying the look of abject horror in the girl’s face. They spread her legs roughly, she struggling, kicking at them, but not doing well with two large men holding her in place and clipping the braces down on her legs, pulling them tight and spreading her hips wide, her cunt exposed beautifully to them.
“Now,” says Anton, slapping the paddle with little nubs down on his open palm. “Where do you think this will go?”
“Please...” she begs, tears streaming down her cum soaked face. “No more...”
And the first smack comes down, slamming with a ringing noise on her sensitive cunt and she screams, a loud cry echoing in the tiny room.

Last edited by darkstalker; 04-16-2012 at 12:18 AM.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote