View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #1098
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just a few more months and we can go back to not caring about the Kings, Coyotes, Devils, and Rangers.

For now though, who are you betting on winning the cup? I say the Kings and Rangers in the final for sure, and because of 94' I'm putting my faith into the Kings. They have had an amazing playoff run that came outta nowhere, Quick is making incredible saves, and the games have been so fun to watch. Not to mention the Kings have only lost once during the post season (to the canucks).
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote