View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #1087
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on now, don't watch Slovakia games! Those are the worst. Besides this is preliminary games anyways, they don't matter, that's why it lacks so much emotion. And lets be honest the officiating isn't really that biased, its better than the NHL and has more consistency.

You need to watch the real games, or games against Finland, Sweden, Russia or Canada.

As for the the no fighting, I like it - wait hear me out - it seems to make the games more about skill than brute force or intimidation (I am sure Crosby would LOVE this). And the big ice just means faster skating.

I won't go as far as to say I like better than NHL hockey just because it lacks the passion, but I still love to watch it. And with this schedule it makes it socially acceptable to wake up and make a gin & cran for breakfast.

Oh and also Canada lost 5-4 to you guys, but again this is just prelim, it doesn't matter, but I drank heavily that night regardless.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote