View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's not a major fantasy of mine since I prefer my victims pure and innocent. But the idea of a flirty and manipulative woman getting in over her head has its merits. It reminds me of a movie I saw when I was a kid, a Western called Hombre. Richard Boone played a nasty bad guy. This young wife who was having problems with her husband approached Boone and started flirting with him. Boone simply grabbed her and threw her down, and roughly and smugly kissed her as she struggled, and then laughed loudly when she ran away crying.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boone2.jpg (59.6 KB, 65 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote