View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just as I get done saying "too late", the bitch rushes towards me, no doubt trying to escape her situation.

Stopping her was easy. I reach out and grab her by the throat with my right hand, which stopped her dead in her tract, then I used my momentum to push her against the wall with my hand still on her throat.

She hit the wall hard, and she let out a moan of pain.

I then pick her up against the wall by her throat, just enough so her feet can't reach the ground, and I threaten her "Next time you try that shit, I'm going to catch you, and then I'm going to break your toes one by one until you learned your lesson, understand?"

Lit by the dim red Exit sign just above us, I could make out the expression on her face as one of pure horror, as if she's seen a ghost. Her eyes were so big that they looked like they could pop out of their sockets any moment, then again, she is probably choking a bit with my hand around her throat.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" I yell at her, looking for an answer.

Tears start streaming down her face from the corner of her eyes, and she nods a yes at me.

"Good, then we have a mutual understanding that this is not to happen again."

I let her down slowly and I release my grip from around her neck. She starts choking, coughing and gasping for air, falling onto her hands and knees. After a moment of frantic panting, I grab her by her hair and yank her up to her feet, to which she let out a yelp of pain and surprise.

"Lets go back to our play room so you can have a seat, shall we?"

I start pushing her down the stairs forcefully, one hand pulling a handful of her hair for steering, the other hand holding her arm up behind her back, just enough to cause some minor discomfort.

The walk back to the chair was quick and painless, and as we arrived, I push her down onto the chair, then I cuff her ankles to the chair again, this time the cuffs are on her bare ankles and tight. I then tie a rope around her waist, then using it as an anchor, I swing a double strand down between her legs as a crotch rope, then I pull it up against her young pussy, passing the ropes behind the loops around her waist.

I push her down onto the seat and pull her against the back of the chair, then pull her arms behind her back over the back of the seat, this time as tight as I can get them without breaking any bones or dislocating shoulders, and I bind her wrists to the crotch rope, that way if she struggles or pulls with her arms at all, she will feel it on her lying and stealing cunt. To enhance the pain and discomfort, I also tie her elbows together.

After I secured her, I double check to make sure everything is tight and cannot be undone by this feisty, no-good bitch.

I have to give it to her though, I actually broke a sweat. I didn't think it was going to be this interesting, but I don't mind, as this is turning out to be fun for me, for once.

I took a step back to admire the work I just did, and a smile came over my face as I surveyed my toy for the night: a crying, sobbing, panic stricken, bound young cunt that I get to do whatever I want with, and I get paid to do it!

Before I start the fun though, I think it is time for another smoke.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote