View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
No, I dont believe in denying a human being health care. But they should have to pay for it like everyone else.
Well, illegal immigrants pay for health care just like everyone else, as far as I understand. If you need to go to the doctor, and it's not urgent... you have to pay for it.

But there may emergencies, of course. In that case, if you are destitute, you don't pay anything, no matter that you are an American citizen or not.

Quote:
So you are on the boat I see that likes to see people undeserving get free shit??
When it comes to saving the life of a human being, no person is undeserving of life saving treatment. Even prison inmates and murderers get medical care. Nobody is denied.

Like I said before, it's a problem we have to learn to live with. Every country on this planet has to. We have no choice...

Quote:
They're criminals and deserve to be kicked out of the country.
OK.

Quote:
Did you know that most illegals that work in the U.S have no loyalties to the U.S, and only come here to work and get money to send back to their countries?
Did you know that many immigrants ( legal and illegal...) love, honor, and appreciate this country far more than many who were born here and don't know any better?

If you have any doubts, just ask Michael Moore.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote