View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 09:03 AM   #5
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Bred For The Market Pt 4

Lamar was toying with Casey, tracing the crown of his shaft up and down, between the engorged folds of her sex. Upon each pass over the opening, it would slightly dip in, coating the surface with slick ooze. Casey jumped when it finally stopped and began to apply pressure to her tight hole.

The nurse had removed Casey's gag, wanting to hear her whimper.

"P...Please, don't. It hurts. He is too big," She pleaded with the nurse.

"Suck it up, Red. It's going in. Nothing you can do about it," the nurse coldly remarked.

Lamar held his cock working it in deeper. He groaned at the warm tightness that enveloped the mushroom head. "Ah ha," he reflected, feeling it stop at her resisting maidenhead. "You ready, Bitch? Ready for Lamar's black cock?"

"No. Don't. No!" Casey cried.

With a forceful thrust of his mighty hips; Lamar burst through Casey's hymen and buried his smoldering rod, balls deep, in her womanhood.

"Aghh! Aghh!" Casey cried. Her body shook, and she tried uselessly to push the animal off with her cuffed hands.

Lamar rolled his hips, grinding his crotch into her ass, laughing as she groaned.

The small walls of Casey's sex painfully stretched around the larger invading cock. Squeezing with her tiny muscles, she tried to force it out. That only succeeded in giving him stimulating pleasure. As the snake slid backwards, a thin line of her blood trickled from their union and ran down her pale inner thigh. Tears flowed down her face, not only from her pain, but from the sad loss of her virginity.

"Aww, Look at the bright side, Red,' the nurse teased, 'Now you get to feel the pleasure of a black cock. Some women would die to be ravaged by a cock like that. It makes me all wet"

The beautiful nurse opened her white coat and pushed two fingers into her soaked cunt. She lifted them out and presented them to Casey. The girl could clearly see the whitish cream coating the nurse's digits. As they floated towards her face; She became aware of the highly fragrant aroma. The woman smeared the unwanted secretions over Casey's face and lips. Casey was unable to pull away. Her mouth was wide open; It was stuck there in mid-scream, as the black shaft drove back into her snug depths, delivering another striking blow to her tender cervix. The nurse took the opportunity to stick her fingers into Casey's mouth and liberally coat the tongue with her cream.

Kelly lie there watching; Still trying to spit out the taste of black cock. The awful doctor was by her side, running his hands over the cold cheeks of her young ass. He pulled the pad out from under her, forcing her belly to rest on the icy steel of the table. He pressed down on the small of her back.

"Ugh," Kelly groaned, hit by a tight, cramping pain in her bowels.

"I love it when you squirm," the doctor remarked. "You have such a cute little pert ass. It will look excellent with your round belly. I think I'll fuck you in the ass, when we breed you."

"No, no, you can't. I thought you were just going to take Casey?" Kelly questioned while still biting her lower lip from the cramps.

"Now you can't let her have all the fun. Look at the way her cunt grips his shaft as it withdraws. Her pussy doesn't want to let him go. You just watch. Kate will have her fucking him back in no time. Right now, she's trying to fight back her inner feelings, but the strong hormones are running through her blood. Her body will lubricate even more, allowing the black shaft to move faster and deeper. You see, her body wants to breed. It wants her to cum, and when it does; The walls of her sex will contract around the cock, milking it of all its potent cum. You will feel it too. You won't want it, but in the end you will give in. They all do."

Kelly could tell; Her friend looked different. She had a funny look in her eyes. Casey's puffy areolas were swollen; The little nubs were hard and erect. The nurse had noticed this too, and her hands had moved under Casey to caress small orbs. Kelly thought she heard Casey moan between grunts.

The doctor had slipped a finger just inside Kelly's cunt. She knew he could feel the moisture there.

"I think you like seeing your friend fucked. Your so horny, aren't you, Baby?" the doctor asked.

"No! I am not. Your sick. I am not getting off to this." Kelly denied.

The doctor knew better. He knew that she was fertile and ready to be aroused. Fear is an aphrodisiac all to itself, and the strong mixture of hormones coursing through her system, was just what it took to tip the scale. His fingers felt her little bud. He rolled it between his fingers. It was engorged with blood. Her ass rose from the table; The cheeks clinching together. Yes, she would be ready when the dick came.

Casey was whimpering, "No...no..."

The nurse had one hand on a swollen breast, while the other had slipped between the red curls of her mound. It crept between Casey's wide spread folds and latched onto her tender clit. As the black cock slammed into her cunt, Lamar's heavy balls crushed the finger between them.

"D...Don't do that...No,,,no"

"Cum for him, Girl," the nurse commanded.

"No...no...ugh...no...ugh..."

"You should see back there, Darlin. That black cock is slick and covered in your white cream. It's thick and getting thicker. Your already there, Girl. Just let it go."

"N...no...Mmm,,,Nmmm, Ahh...Ahhh!"

Casey's hands were clinched into tight fists. Her legs trembled in vibrations.

Lamar moaned, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Take my seed!"

The dark snake erupted inside the young girl. Blast after blast of hot cum painted her cervix.

"Oh, God! Ughhh!" Casey exploded in the first real orgasm of her life. The warm seed was a shock to her system. She knew it was filling her up, but there was nothing she could do about it; Her sex wanted to milk it, and milk it it did.

The nurse cradled her, licking her ear, and humiliating her;

"You just suck those ropes of sperm into your womb. Draw them up into your tubes. All those little swimmers are in you now, looking for a home. All it takes is one, Sweetheart; Only one." "Don't pull out yet,' she told Lamar, 'Keep filling her little cunt. I'll get the wax."

The nurse stepped away to return with the metal hose. It rolled from above, much like the wand of a car wash. As soon as Lamar's black shaft moved away; The tapered nozzle entered the edge of Casey's hole. The girl thrashed and screamed, as the hot wax invaded her cunt, searing the nether lips and sealing the vile seed within her womanly depths. Working in unison, Lamar and the nurse, unstrapped Casey and flipped her over. They pushed her knees up to her chest and wrapped a tight band around them, trussing her up like a Christmas turkey. Picking her up, they placed her on the floor next to the stage. A heavy bar was thrust under her still cuffed arms, keeping her on her back, unable to roll over. Lastly, the pad from before was pushed under her ass; The perfect position to allow the sperm to work its way inside. Casey could do nothing but lie there in humiliation.

"You just stay there, Honey,' the nurse said, 'You have a front row seat to your friend's defloration. I'm sure it will bring back wonderful memories."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote