View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You walk in the kitchen and I pretend not to notice, until you brush my hair aside, sending waves of gooseflesh up and down my arms, especially when you kiss the back of my neck. I wonder if I can stop, even if I wait just a little longer and enjoy the feeling.
"mmm that feels nice" I murmer, dipping my head forward and going weak in the knees.
"nope nope! Wait. No, we cant" I sigh, forcing a stop to things,turning around and placing my hands on your chest to prevent you getting too close. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"its not going to happen. Not tonight. Sorry." I pause, "Maybe you should leave?"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote