View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm determined not to stuff this one up. For the last few years the dates Ive been on have been with octopusses, it seemed as soon as Im on the date Im fair game. As annoying as it is, I love the thrill of the chase and I'm addicted to the touch.

I caved in practically every time we made it home if he was half decent (and sometimes before we even got there!).

Although I LOVE sex and feel a little giddy, I've made a private vow before I opened the door when you picked me up tonight.

That I wouldnt give in, no matter what. Not this time.

Its that awkward time at the end of the date, I really just want to go inside alone and have a hot shower and snuggle up with my cats and go to bed, maybe let off a little tension with my vibrator, but I guess its polite to just chat or a while. It starts spitting with rain as we stand there making small talk. I am quiet and sigh, thinking to myself: 'it cant hurt. But I wont give in. I have ot get to know you first, want to make sure your worth the effort.'

"ummm... do you want to.. come in? Just for a little sec! I emphasise the words little sec. "I'm pretty tired and yeah" it hangs there as I turn and unlock the door to let us in. My cats are already complaining about being left for so long. I turn and flash you my cutest smile. "Come in. But just for a minute."

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote