View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #30
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondaymonday View Post
the moment someone else in the gangbang had a bigger penis than me i'd be done with it
I echo this train of thought.

My own sense of inadequacy aside. One of my friends, I guy I still look up to somewhat, was regaleing me with tales of his sexual exploits on a particularly quiet day at work. He was invited to a party and turned up while it was in full swing, everybody was having a good time. About a half an hour later the hostess asked for the music to be shut off as she had an anoucment to make, the tunes were turned off and everyone stopped drinking and stood there looking at her. She took off her dress and got down on all fours ass in the air and said 'ok then boys who's first'! Aparently the whole room ran a train through her.