View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 07:21 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slam ny knee into your chest as I hold my dick close to your mouth. I reach down and grab a broken limb about 18 inches long and two inches in diameter.

"Suck my cock or I will shove this stick down your throat. Do you know the damage this stick will cause in your throat. It will rip your larnyx right out. The choice is yours; but if you bite me I will beat the shit out of you with this stick and then shove it down your throat so far that it will come out your ass." I threaten as my cock is shoved closer to your mouth.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote