View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Strict Social Services: The Lesbian Rape Of Missy

Chapter 1b

Missy could only sit there, forced to kiss Julie, her tongue darting in and out her mouth as the two women took liberties with her body. Julie's hand was boldly touching her breasts, snapping at her nipples, making them feel like they would bust. Karen's hand was not idle either, one finger sliding in Missy's slit, her finger sliding up and down the crease, feeling the wetness of her panties. They were doing things to her that she would do when she masturbated. Is that what they were trying to do? Were they trying to make her cum? No, she couldn't do that, not in front of them.

It only got worse. Julie stopped kissing her, Missy felt relieved, but it was only temporary. Her head moved down and before Missy could protest Julie's lips had attached to one of her nipples, sucking it tightly into her mouth, her tongue lashing at the trapped bud. Karen's hand slid along the edge of her panties, sliding just under the edge, pulling it outward, exposing part of her vulva to her touch. Would she make her naked down there? Then what?

The telephone ringing shattered the quiet, Missy jumping, startled, but pleased that she had an excuse to get up, quickly pulling her blouse around her naked breasts, running over to answer the telephone.

Karen had timed it right. They wanted to keep her on edge but not make her cum. Not yet. She would have to earn the right to do that. She had pushed the button on her cell phone while Missy was distracted; calling one of the other girls to make the telephone call that Missy was now on.

"Is she all right?" Missy asked. "Where is she? Where is that? Outside town, how did she get there? Yes, I know you don't know. I don't know if I can get there. She's asking for me? There's no one that I know that can give me a ride. Wait a second," Missy looking over at Karen. "My mother is in the hospital."

"Is she all right?" Missy feigned ignorance, Karen giving her a sympathetic look.

"Yes, but she wants me there. It's outside of town. Would you give me a ride?" I would appreciate it very much."

"What do you think, Julie, can we give Karen a ride outside of town?" She winked at her.

"She's being a good girl, I don't see why not."

"Yes, I'll be there. I'm not sure how long, but I'll be there," speaking into the telephone, relieved that she would be able to see her mother. She hung up.

"Well you better get dressed Missy," Karen taunted her, Julie laughing as Missy stood there before them in her bra and panties.

Missy blushed, picking up her skirt and quickly putting it on, closing up her blouse again, but not before placing her breasts back into her bra.

The three of them left her apartment, Karen and Missy in the back seat, Julie driving. "I'll keep you company back here," Karen stated as they began to drive off.

"It's called Westminster Clinic; do you know where it is?" Missy looked out the window as they left the city.

"Yes, we go there to check up on kids sometimes. It's about another fifteen minutes. We'll be there soon."

They pulled up in front of a rather plain row of buildings, more like a cluster of houses.

"Is this it?" Missy thought it looked funny, not like a clinic.

"Yes, get out of the car. We'll go inside with you." Karen got out first; Julie already moved around to be at the door when Missy got out.

Missy got out of the car and was overpowered before she could protest. Somehow Karen had a pair of handcuffs in her hands, quickly securing them around Missy's wrists as Karen held her tight. When she finally thought of screaming, she opened her mouth and something was thrust into it, her cheeks bulging out as a large, rubber ball was secured into her mouth, her lips stretched wide, something strapping it behind her head. She was dragged unceremoniously into the building, the hallways empty. She was pushed into an office and thrown onto the couch, her skirt riding up high on her legs as she struggled to sit up.

"Sit there and keep still. We'll tell you what's going on in a minute," Karen ordered her, Julie standing guard over her.

Missy heard Karen talking to her mother on the speakerphone. I thought she was in the hospital. "She'll be staying with us for a month. If during that time she behaves and cooperates, we'll return her to your home. We will be giving her rigorous training. Yes, she does need it. She must learn to obey. Of course you will continue getting money from the state for Missy. In fact, since Missy is in this innovative program, a private foundation will also supplement your state funds with an additional $1,000 per month. But you must agree to not reveal anything about this program or that Missy is participating in it. You can make up some excuse why Missy is not home. We've already taken care of the school. Yes, there is a chance that Missy would be kept longer. It depends on how well she responds to the training. Yes, you would continue getting the $1,000 additional if she did. Thank you for volunteering to let us keep Missy longer. No, you won't be able to contact her while she's here, but we'll give you weekly updates. Otherwise it tends to ruin the training schedule. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Bye." Karen hung up, pleased that Missy would be available to them. She couldn't wait to begin her training. She had so many things that she wanted to do to Missy's fifteen year old body. So untrained, but a little pain goes along way in getting her to cooperate. It made her pussy so wet to think about fucking the young girl for the first time.

"You heard that Missy. Your mother was very cooperative with us. You're ours for at least a month. You're going to learn how to give us great pleasure. It will be painful for you, but that's part of the training. Julie, let's take Missy to her room and get her prepared. She must be examined first."

Missy couldn't believe her mother would betray her for a few dollars, but she did. Now she was trapped here, afraid of what these women were going to do to her, but she already had a taste of it. They intended to sexually molest her and she didn't think she would be able to stop them. She shivered in fear as they dragged her down the empty hallways to the unknown.

"In here," Karen pushing Missy into the large room. It was rather sterile, white walls, tile floors. There was very little furniture except for one rather large chair in the center of the room. It had large wooden arms and was bolted to the floor. Straps fell ominously from the legs and the armrests. Lights and cameras surrounded it, all focused at the chair and the area around it. "I'm going to take the ball gag out of your mouth. There's no one else in the building or even within a mile of where we are, so don't even bother trying to scream. Next time we have to use a ball gag on you, it will be larger; your lips will have to stretch wide. It will be quite painful so I suggest you begin to learn to obey. Nod your head if you understand."

Missy nodded her head, the small ball gag already hurting her, drool dripping down her chin. She didn't like the feeling of having something jammed into her mouth and would do almost anything to avoid having an even larger one in her mouth. She was afraid of the room; the cameras were set up to record what ever happened here and she was afraid that it was going to be her that would be taped; her body being examined. She gasped as the ball gag was plucked from her mouth, her spit drying on her lips. "Pllee...."

"Shut up Missy. I'll tell you when to speak. That's better," seeing the fear in her eyes. "I'm going to take the cuffs off of you. Behave and this will go a lot easier for you. You might even enjoy a little pleasure if you obey." She unlocked the cuffs, Missy rubbing her wrists, red marks already on her arms.

Julie chimed in, "you will have to be examined before we can admit you. This will require you to strip off your clothing. We like to have a tape of the procedure so you'll be required to do so in front of the cameras. Yes, I see it in your eyes, afraid of being naked in front of strangers, especially in front of the cameras. Get use to it, this will be required of you often. Tears will get you no where; in fact I rather enjoy them. It makes the tape so realistic. Now get in front of the chair. Do not sit on it yet! That will be later." She saw the hesitation in Missy's eyes. "SMMACKK," her hand striking Missy across the face. She loved the look of shock on her face as her hands reached up to rub the red cheek. "You will learn to obey!"

"Please don't do it again," her hands raised to protect herself, her cheek burning, tears running down her face.

Another smack, catching her off guard, the other cheek slapped this time, her head rocked back and forth. "Now will I get your cooperation? Karen, give me the riding crop," reaching over to grab the black riding crop from her. "I'll not wear out my hand on you."

Her head was reeling from the blows, her cheeks stinging, tasting blood in her mouth. What had her mother gotten her into with these evil women? "I'll do what you say," surrendering to them. She saw Julie tapping the riding crop against her thigh as she stared at her.

"You'd better! Karen, start the tapes," the red lights on all the cameras coming on, the bright lights shining directly on Missy.

What were they going to do to her? The bright lights highlighted her body. And they expected her to strip naked for them, the camera's recording her body as she did. What would they do with the tapes, would anyone else see them? She felt so ashamed at having to submit to them.

"Now I expect cooperation from you Missy. Smile for us," pleased as Missy tried to smile. "Now straighten your back for us. Yes, don't slouch. You have such lovely tits. Arch your back a little; stick them out for the camera. Yes, that's so nice." Missy had this fake smile on her face; it would look great on the tape, reflecting her reluctance. Her big tits stuck out, Missy almost exaggerating the position she was forced into.

"Very good," Karen said, "now will you slowly unbutton your blouse for us? Slower," Missy quickly turned red in embarrassment, hurriedly trying to end the humiliation. They all watched her as her bra was gradually exposed, her large breasts straining the material, abundant cleavage revealed by the bright lights. "Slip it off now Missy, real slow. Push your tits out for the camera." They loved how red her face and chest had become as she slowly stripped for the camera. "Drop it on the floor. Very lovely Missy. Now let the straps slide down your arms for us." They watched as her naked shoulders were revealed, the bra slipping down lower, the weight of her breasts pulling down without the support of the straps. "Now bend over a bit, let your breasts fall," eagerly waiting as she complied. "Look into the camera. Very lovely, they're almost ready to fall out. Now shake them back and forth for us. Let them bounce."

Missy couldn't believe what they were forcing her to do, the whip snapping on Julie's leg always a reminder of what non-compliance would bring. It was as if she was doing a strip tease for the camera. She bent over, feeling the heavy weight of her breasts pulling downward, looking up into the camera, trying to smile. She finally relented, shaking her shoulders, feeling her pendulous breasts swinging back and forth within the confines of her bra, her skin red in embarrassment as she caught a glimpse of herself out of the corner of her eye, a small screen reflecting what the cameras were recording. She looked like a whore teasing a customer. She straightened up again as Karen ordered her to, waiting for the next command, shivering because she knew what it would be.

"I think Julie and I would like to see those lovely titties naked Missy. Unsnap your bra in the back and slowly let the straps fall down your arms. Such a good girl you are becoming Missy. Now let it drop. Link your fingers behind your head and stick your elbows out to the side. Don't forget to arch your back. You have such lovely tits. You shouldn't be ashamed of them." Karen and Julie's eyes stared at Missy, eager to see her naked.

Missy closed her tear-filled eyes as she let the bra fall to the ground, trying to act as sexy as possible, slowly letting it slip down her arms. She felt it slip down, the cold air blowing on her naked breasts. She put her arms in the position they asked, knowing that it thrust her breasts high up into the air. She had always been proud of her breasts. Even though they were big, they were firm and pointed. Boys always looked at her, trying to get a glimpse down the front of her blouse. Now she was exhibiting them to two women, scared of what they would require of her.

"So nice. Even though they are big, they do stand up nicely. And such big areolas, a lovely dark brown. Why don't you wet your fingers and play with those pink nipples? See how hard and long you can make them."

Missy opened her eyes wide. Did they really expect her to play with herself in front of the camera? Her eyes pleaded with them, afraid of saying anything.

"What's the matter Missy, haven't you ever played with yourself? Do you masturbate?"

"Nnnn," stammering. "Never." She was always afraid of masturbating; afraid of turning into someone like her mother, always trying to find a man to fuck her.

"That's so surprising from someone with such a delicious body. Well, I think we can teach you many things. You can bring so much pleasure to yourself. Now play with your nipples Missy. You will be surprised what great pleasure you can give yourself by tapping at those nice nips."

"I can't do that," defiant in her response. "OOOOWWW," she screamed; her stomach on fire as Julie slashed at it, looking down to see the red stripe already forming on her white skin. "No, no more," she begged, her fingers already moving to her breasts, tentatively touching her nipples, feeling like a jolt of electricity was rushing through her body. She lightly squeezed them, a strange feeling beginning between her legs. Why were they doing this to her? It felt so strange to be standing in front of the lights and cameras, forced to play with her own body.

"Look at how big her nips are getting Linda. Squeeze them a little harder Missy. You will be surprised at how pleasurable a little pain is. Yes, such a good girl. Play with both of them, making them really hard for us. And don't forget to smile for the camera."

Missy had never felt such a strange feeling. They were right, it did feel good. The feeling seemed to go straight from her chest to between her legs. She tightened her fingers on the tip, "mmmm," pinching harder. How could the pain feel so good? She was so confused.

"Now bend your head way over and lift up your breasts. I want you to suck your nipples into your mouth." Karen waited, the whip poised to strike.

Missy looked up at the latest order, "NOOO!" she cried out. She screamed in pain, "AAAAWWWW,' the whip slashing across one of her breasts, barely missing the nipple. She lifted up her breasts, touching the whipped one softly, her head bending down, feeling her own breath on her nipples making her shudder. She looked at Karen and Linda one last time, hoping for some relief, but they waited for her to obey. She let her wet lips touch one of her nipples, sucking it into her mouth. God, she could feel it growing larger. Her tongue tentatively reached out in her mouth, lapping at the hardened bud, a shiver running down her spine as she felt the most incredible shudder run through her young body. She sucked harder, wanting the feeling to continue.

"I think our Missy likes sucking on titties. We'll have to see if she's any good." Karen couldn't wait to force Missy to suck their tits. "Bite your nipple Missy."

Missy obliged. The feeling of sucking her nipple so pleasurable she was willing to try anything. She bit down, "GGGODD," she cried out. She thought she almost had an orgasm, never having experienced one before. She looked into the monitor, her face red in shame as she saw her reflection. She looked like such a pervert, her breasts pushed into her face, her mouth sucking her nipples like a baby.

"Now bite harder and twist it. Feel the pain as you do it. Concentrate on how much pleasure the pain is bringing you." Linda watched as Missy listened to her orders, seeing her face grimace in pain as her own nipple was twisted.

Missy didn't think she could stand much more of this. She had this desire to push her hands under her skirt and rub her pussy, even with them watching.

"See how much pleasure your body can bring you? Now I want you to shake your shoulders. Make those lovely titties bounce for us. Come on now, Missy," slapping the whip on the table, the loud noise scaring the young girl.

They watched her as she shook her tits, the pendulous flesh moving back and forth, the nipples hard.

"More Missy, jump up and down, make them bounce for the camera," Linda chimed in.

Would it never end? She was forced to jump, her breasts bouncing up and down, a fake smile on her face as she did. Finally they let her stop, her breathing already quick from the exertion.

"You look tired, Missy," Karen added, "Why don't you sit on the edge of the table and rest." She waited until Missy sat down. "Now spread your legs out a bit for us and let your skirt slide up your legs. Yes, such lovely legs Missy. You need to wear shorter skirts. Show everyone what pretty legs you have."

Karen moved one of the cameras, positioning it more of front of Missy, aiming the lens lower. She flipped on a bright light, moving the camera down until it shone on her legs.

Missy saw the camera move, the bright light directly between her legs. She dreaded what she knew would be their next command.

"Now spread your legs a bit more Missy, let us see between those lovely thighs. I remember how soft and tender they are. Oh, that is so nice, is the camera able to see under her lovely skirt Karen?"

Missy cringed as she spread her legs, almost feeling the heat from the lamp as it shone up her skirt. She let her skirt rise up higher after Julie ordered her, the skirt riding half way up her thighs now.

"More Missy, spread your legs real wide now. That's it, to the corners of the desk. And don't forget to smile." Julie's eyes were glued between Missy's legs, the camera light highlighting the darkness between her widely spaced thighs, illuminating her panties.

Her crotch hurt. She had to stretch wide to reach the corners of the desk, her thighs taut to keep the position they required of her. Her skirt had ridden up higher, sure that her panties were exposed. She smiled at the camera, her lips clenched in a fake smile.

"Does that hurt Missy? I know it's hard to keep your legs spread that wide. Maybe we can help you. Why don't you stand up and remove your skirt. It's just in the way." Karen watched Missy obey her order, seeing the relief in her face as she was allowed to close her legs. The skirt fell quickly to the floor, Missy not wanting to make them mad.

"Good girl, now back up on the desk. But this time, pull out the two drawers on both ends. That's it," pleased at the sight of her ass, her twin buns filling out her panties. "Such a lovely ass, Missy."

Missy quickly turned around, afraid of the tone of voice on Karen as she commented on her butt. She sat on the desk, sitting with her feet dangling between the drawers, not understanding the purpose of it.

"Now scoot back a little and bring your legs up. Place one in each one of the drawers. They will help you keep your legs open. We wouldn't want you to strain much." The women both waited eagerly for Missy to assume the position.

Missy looked down between her legs as she drew them up, seeing her panties stretching across her sex. God, she was so exposed as she put one leg in the drawer. She groaned as she placed the other leg in the opposite drawer, feeling her muscles pulling. She had to bend her knees, raising her legs to get them into the drawer, forcing her thighs to be up and open. She looked over at Karen and Julie, their eyes not even seeing her stare, their eyes on her widely spaced thighs and her sex.

"Now that is lovely Missy. Your tiny panties barely cover that sweet pussy. Push your panties into your slit. Let the camera see your lips. Come on now, Missy, don't start disobeying now." Karen moved close to Missy, the whip in her hand. "Now, don't you dare move your legs!" She let the whip flick between Missy's legs, lightly tapping it against her tender white thighs. The splat, splat, splat sound of the black leather whip rang out in the room, the camera catching Missy's face as she grimaced in pain, biting her lips as her legs strained to remain spread, leaving her tender thighs exposed to the cruel whip.

"NOOO!" Missy cried out finally, unable to withstand the pain any longer, her knees pushing in to protect herself. "OOOOW," a sharp slap of the whip to the underside of her right breast brought a shocked look to her face. "Please, don't whip me," she begged, tears staining her innocent face.

"Open your legs Missy, or it's your tits that will be whipped." Karen waited, the whip in her hand. She lightly tapped Missy's right breast, making the delicious looking flesh bounce. "I said open your legs now!"

God, it hurt so badly when Karen whipped her breast, the stinging still felt. She trembled as Karen tapped her breast, looking down, seeing her teenage breast already turning red. She hesitantly spread her legs open again, Karen returning the whip between them before she even got them fully opened. The tapping came harder now, Missy spreading her legs wider to escape the harsh whip, Karen following her movements easily.

They looked at poor Missy, her legs now spread obscenely wide, knees up and drawn, her sex even more exposed. "Trace your slit in your panties again, Missy. I know you're probably wet already. Show the camera your lovely camel toe," referring to the way the vulva was exposed when tight clothes are molded to the flesh of young girls. Their puffy labia, split by the tight clothes resemble the shape of a camels toe. "Very good, Missy, now keep your legs spread open wide for the whip again."

Missy closed her eyes, bracing for the inevitable. "AAAAHH," she whimpered, trying to cry out quietly, afraid of the women and what they were doing to her. The whip began to lash at her thighs, moving from one side to the other, her tender skin getting redder and redder as the leather whip began to take its toll on her flesh. She strained to keep her thighs apart, willing her brain to keep them open in spite of the pain. "GGGGODDD," she cried out, her hips jerking up by the sudden rush of pain in her sex. Karen had swung the whip up between her spread legs, slapping at her tender mound. How could she do that to her? She should know not to hit a girl on her sex.

Karen and Julie were pleased with how well Missy was performing for the camera and allowing them to abuse her body. "Now slip off your panties Missy. Let the camera see that lovely pussy." She tapped the whip on her sex, seeing Missy trembling in fear. "NOW! Do it slow for the camera Missy. It wants to see that teenage pussy revealed slowly."

Missy stood up, her feel slightly apart, looking at the camera, her fake smile on her face. She saw the other camera aimed at her crotch, embarrassed at how revealing it would be to be naked in front of it, afraid of where the tapes would end up. This was not a normal exam. She realized that, but she was afraid of the women and what they intended to do to her. She hooked her hands in her panties and slowly let them slide down her hips, her brown bush exposed first. She shivered when her panties brushed the hair on her bush, sending tiny shocks of pleasure to her sex. Lower and lower her panties went, finally falling below the vee of her legs, her pussy now exposed to the glaring lights. She bent over, quickly pushing the panties to the ground and standing up again as she realized how her breasts hung down, her swollen nipples reflected in the bright lights.

"Very good Missy. Now back up on the desk. Put your feet in the drawers and let's see that pretty pussy."

Missy looked over to them with searching eyes, hoping to see some compassion at how exposed her body would be once she assumed the position they required of her. She could not even get them to acknowledge her, their eyes pinned between her legs, waiting for her to spread them apart. She resigned herself to her fate, sitting back on the desk. She already knew how painful it was to spread her legs into the drawers, cringing as she placed the first one in, looking down, her pussy lips already widely spread and she still had the other leg to go. She moaned softly as she pulled her other leg up, pushing it into the drawer, her crotch feeling like it was splitting up the middle. She had to lean back onto her arms, her body bent back slightly, her large breasts rising and falling as she looked at how exposed she was. Her pussy lips were spread apart wide, her pink insides revealed, her vagina just a tiny virgin hole. Even her clit stood out. She looked at them, waiting for their next order.

Julie looked at her, Missy's pussy glistening with her juices. She might act shocked to be doing this, but her body was beginning to respond. "Masturbate for us Missy. We want you to cum while we watch and the camera records every detail."

"NOOO, I don't know how," she cried out, tears running down her face. She had tried to masturbate, other girls telling her how great it was to cum, but she was never successful, each time going to sleep even more frustrated.

"It's very easy Missy, I'll teach you. Reach down with two fingers and begin to slide them up and down your slit. Pay attention to the insides of your lips. From the bottom all the way up to that lovely hard clit. I want you to get wet for us Missy. Make that lovely pussy cream on your fingers. If you don't do it, I will," Julie threatened her, knowing that she would rather perform by herself than suffer a forced masturbation by her.

No, she couldn't let Julie do it, Missy letting her hand wander down between her legs, shivering when her fingers touched her pussy. It was already wet. She pushed her lips apart gently, letting her fingers move down, feeling her juices soaking her fingertips as she felt the silky insides of her labia. She looked up, seeing the cameras glued to her sex, a strange thrill running through her body as she realized what she was doing. She was being forced to masturbate and cum for the cameras, recording her every movement, her every expression. Who would be watching this tape?

"Your clit now Missy, move up and rub over your clit. I think you will enjoy it very much."

Missy moved her hand, "aaaaah," moaning softly as she touched her clit. She had never seen or felt it so large before, sensitive to even the gentle breeze in the room. She tapped it lightly with her fingertips, unable to keep her hips from moving, sliding back and forth over the desk.

"Pinch it harder Missy, you will be surprise how much a little pain will give you so much pleasure." Julie would teach her later, extracting orgasms from her body while she inflicted pain on her. She would be taught.

Her hips jerked up when she pinched it, feeling how hard it was. She hated to admit it, but the desk beneath her was starting to get wet, feeling her juices begin to run down her legs, feeling strange as some ran down over her anus, a tickling sensation on her anus making her shiver. Why would her anus excite her?

"Missy is such a good student, don't you think Karen? Look how wet she's making that cute little pussy."

"Yes, she's learning well. But I think she needs to finger fuck that tight little hole. Start with one finger Missy; rub it around your vagina. Pull back your labia so we can see you do it. And don't forget, smile at the camera as you masturbate for us." They both smiled at her.

A tear fell from her eye as she continued to do what they ordered her, her fingers gripping her labia, almost feeling strange when she felt the wetness, not able to understand why her body was responding. She pulled back her lips, looking down, able to see her pink insides, looking back up, realizing how vivid it looked to the camera. "Please, not inside, I'm a virgin," she begged them.

"We don't want you to bust your cherry," Karen would be given the honor of doing that tonight when Missy was put into bed, tied down, a large strap-on designated to be worn by Karen to rape Missy's virgin pussy. "Just put your finger in a little bit. Stretch your opening, let us see inside you."

It felt strange, running her finger around the inside of her vagina. It was so tight; almost feeling like it was fighting back the intrusion. She could feel the wetness, her finger sliding inside, pushing back the opening, feeling it close around her finger, trapping it inside.

"Good, now rub your clitoris with your other hand. See how large it is Julie? I think our little Missy will have nice orgasms." Karen looked down, waiting for Missy to obey, wanting to see her have her first forced orgasm. She would be masturbating for many others in the future.

It began to feel good, her finger rubbing over the hard bud, sending a tingle inside her pussy, her finger gripped tightly by her silky insides as she began to push her finger in and out in rhythm to the finger on her clit. She began to close her eyes and moan, trying to forget where she was.

"Open your eyes and look at the camera Missy. We want to see you when you orgasm for the first time. And keep your legs open. It's natural to close your legs when you orgasm, but we want you to keep them open so the camera can record all of it. Now, cream for us Missy, cum all over those lovely fingers that are masturbating you."

Missy was brought back to reality again, her eyes staring blankly into the cameras, trying to keep the fake smile on her face as her fingers played with her wet pussy. She could feel a strange tingle between her legs that seem to race up her spine, into her brain. Her hips arched forward as if trying to drive her finger deeper into her pussy. It felt odd, her finger almost crushed by her pussy, the hot walls clinging to her finger as she finger fucked herself. Her body began to shudder, panic setting in. What had she done, had she broken her hymen? Just then the room exploded in a barrage of lights, her head swimming in sensations she had never felt before. She could feel her pussy clenching on her fingers, unable to stop it from gripping so tight. She could feel a sudden wetness that ran down her the insides of her legs, her body shuddering.

She continued to play her finger across her clit, sending such delicious feelings through her body as she came for the first time. It felt so good, forgetting that they were watching her, forgetting the cameras, concentrating only on the sensations racing through her body. She had to fight back the urge to close her legs, remembering their orders. "GGGGODD, SSSOOO GGood," she cried out in ecstasy as she felt another orgasm hit her, her fingers now coated with her own juices as she let her finger play with her clit as her other hand finger fucked herself to her first orgasm.

She finally stopped, her body drained, the humiliation finally dawning on her as she looked into the monitor, seeing how wet her pussy and fingers were, testament to the orgasms that rocked her teenage body. She looked up at Karen and Linda, their faces beaming with smiles.

"Very good Missy. See how much fun it can be to cum? We're going to teach you so many things that will give you the same delicious feelings. And you will also do things to others to give them the same feelings. Now, let's get you cleaned up and in your room for the night."

Missy was led from the room, down a long corridor to a small room. She began to get scared when she saw that it had a lock on it. There was also a large window almost covering the whole wall from the hallway. She would have no privacy, anyone would be able to see inside the room. She felt embarrassed as she walked down the hall, still naked, her cum dripping down her thighs. Luckily no one else showed up, only Linda and Julie watching her as she walked, her large breasts bouncing, the cool air of the hallway keeping her nipples hard.

"Take a shower. Don't take too long, we will be waiting for you."

Missy went quickly into the large shower room, turning the shower on, letting the water run down her body, her hands rubbing the cum from her pussy as the hot water felt good. She looked around the room. On one side, a large metal table stood, slanted downward, a large drain in the center of the table, a strange rubber hose coming down from the ceiling, a large funny shaped nozzle on the end. A wide collection of funnels were placed around the table. What scared her most was the wide selection of straps around the table, knowing that they were to secure someone to the table. But what for she didn't know.

"You look so fresh and innocent Missy. Put on these panties, then get into bed." Karen handed her a pair of black, silky panties, a size too small for her body, wanting her sex to be outlined in the sexy garments.

Missy bent over, slipping the panties up her legs, seeing them watch as she did. She pulled them up over her hips, seeing how tight they were. "Do you have a larger pair? These are too small."

"Sorry Missy, that's all there are. Just slip into them, I'm sure you will look beautiful." They watched as she pulled them up, seeing her pussy outlined on the panties, her puffy labia highlighted. Young girls had such pronounced labia and Karen loved to highlight their features. "Now on your back Missy."

"What are you doing?" Missy cried out when Julie pulled her arms over her head, Karen putting large leather straps around her wrists. She felt her arms pulled up to each corner of the bed, spreading her arms out into wide.

"Just to make sure nothing happens to you at night. As soon as you learn to obey, we might not have to restrain you while you sleep. Now get some rest, you have a long night before you." Karen and Julie left the room, switching off the light as they did. Once outside, they could speak freely. "Give her a couple of hours sleep. That makes them more disorientated. Not enough sleep to make them alert, but just enough sleep to keep them awake. We'll fuck her then. Her cries as that large strap-on fucks into her virgin pussy will almost make us cum. But Missy will do that honor for us. Once she is fucked, she will be more willing to cooperate. I think we can teach her how to use her mouth and fingers to make us cum." They walked off, Missy already dozing off, the orgasms draining her energy.

To be Continued