Thread: My Aunt
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 09:41 PM   #17
Myaunt

Myaunt has initial reputation
Default some more...

Well over the easter holiday i was over my aunts house. It was the usual family get together making a lamb, ham, and all those other delicious foods. We were all drinking some greygoose and cranberry i was playing bartender. Always making sure my aunts drink had some extra vodka in it..After dinner all the men went out to play cards on the deck..I was pondering a way to get my aunts attention anyway from hostess and the group. I stayed in the living room and watched little miss sunshine..After she was done tending to all the men playing cards and there drink requests she came inside. She asked me what i was watching. I told her little miss sunshine she joined me telling me that it won an academy award and she thought it would be good...I went to grab us some drinks...Before I knew it we were both sitting there talking about how we couldnt wait for our trip to europe with the family..Going from Italy,Greece,Croatia..She was leaned up against me...Not intiating anything that she wanted to do anything..I then told her i thought she should go to sleep in her room that i was worried I layed her on her bed and begin to walk out when she asked me take off her bra so she could put he night gown on. My heart beating tremendously fast now i did what she requested...My aunt is not some women that looks like a supermodel she weighs 150 pounds and has great tits and a great ass...I helped her slip on the gown...She asked me to stay in the room till she fell asleep because she didnt fell so good..So i did i realized how hard my cock had become from watching her change and how i had cum into my boxers..She fell asleep about 20 minutes later..I went and laid in the bed with her lifting up her shirt and looking at her tits stroking my cock in the process. Once i began to cum i rubbed my cock on her tits softly making sure she wouldnt awake...Even though i knew she wouldnt considering she was in a near coma from being so drunk..I cleaned up and left the room knowly i could not go any further without getting caught or truthfully considering what i had done already was without her consent..
Myaunt is offline   Reply With Quote