View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #14
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

Ana almost drove past the small driveway to the cabin, so hard was she thinking about the importance of this brainstorming session. She'd seen great small companies go down in flames, and that was *not* going to happen at TrendWare.

She parked her Lexus, grabbed her purchases and entered the cabin. When she saw Dani and Monique, she broke into a huge smile. "Oh hurray, now we've got the whole gang together, and looking good. Let's get started in a little bit, eh? But first, let's have a little wine and a toast to the best TrendWare's got, right?"

It was going to be a great weekend!

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote