View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

Watching Tim go to the store to get beer will cut down the anxiety I feel right now but I can't let the guys see it. Pulling out an unfinished stogie, I light it up. Taking a nice long drag, the smoke filling my lungs is somehow comforting, along with thoughts of fucking some sweet bitch when our next job is done. I sure hope Tim is paying in cash, God knows we don't need to be traced by the authorities - yeh, I know I'm paranoid but given my former job I had to be.

Going after drug lords you had to be suspicious of everything... *flashback sets in, jolting me into awareness: My partner was totally into his part, the personality, the dress, but especially the attitude - and now he entered the central hideout of the city's biggest crime figure, and he knew the motherfucker was serious this time - how was he going to explain he missed a drop? The boss was never lenient, but all I could do was watch him go through the door with no cash, the lord on the other side... it was only matter of a minute when I heard a loud -BANG-... FUCK! I gritted my teeth... my partner was stupid and got himself killed... he didn't gain their trust... but trust was hard for me too... he needed to follow his gut, that's what kept you alive...*

*Jolt!* I'm back in the room taking another long drag on the stogie to settle my nerves. Looking over at Ray I could see him thinking... I wondered what he's tinkering on now? Taking another long puff, I look out the window...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote