View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #127
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perspiration coated my body as I continued to stroke the dildo deeper inside myself. It felt so good as I squeezed the thing with my virginal muscles, I groaned loudly. I knew I would come soon and then your voice stimulated me even further.

" That's it... get it all inside... you know you like this... the feeling of the evening air, knowing a man whom wants you is watching you... you enjoy being watched don't you hmm? You like being watched? say it."

I fought saying what he wanted me to say as long as I could. His last words were more demanding and instead of screaming as I wanted to do as I came I moaned out, "I like being watched by you". I pumped against the thing and then air rushed out of my mouth as I trembled and relaxed.

I saw you walk toward me and lean into me. Your hand wrapped around the dildo as you pushed it further in me and took my lips into a passionate kiss.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote