Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #24
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The door opens with a creek and the warden looks in on his ward, a smug grin spreading across his chubby lips. “You want her now?” says Alec, looking at the sleeping woman, splayed across the bed, her breasts pressed flat against the mattress, arm hanging limply over the side. “She looks a little... messy... to me.”
“Fuck it,” says the warden, already unbuckling his pants and tossing them to the floor. “I gave the whore up to the goons in the cells. She’s lucky to still be alive and walking on those stick legs!”
“Doesn’t look like she’s walking to me,” says Alec, pulling a long drag from his cigarette.
“Yeah?” says the warden. “That’s just too bad. She’ll need em working for tomorrow if she wants any chance of getting out of here.”
Alec chuckles, looking at the worn woman on the bed with the fat warden waddling over, his rolls of fat swishing as he finishes undressing himself. Doubtful John would let her sleep this night and then tomorrow? Well... she’d have little time for rest there either.
Already the man is jerking her arms back, cuffing her hands together behind her, pulling them tight and turning her over roughly. She moans, groaning softly, not fully awake yet.
“I’ll bring the toys,” says Alec, turning away from the duo. Yes, he doubts the girl will be getting much rest today.

John watches Alec walk out as he gets on top of the mattress, the bed creaking with his weight. Fuck the thin little twig, he thinks and his fat hands grab the nice round orbs of the girl before him, massaging them and crushing them in his grip. The girl moans beneath him. He smiles.
Cunts like this don’t need to rest. They just need to fuck. And fuck. And fuck some more until they’re worn out and dead, preferably covered in blood and cum. He’d already buried a few of them. He leans down, loving the look of those reddened large globes that had taunted him since the girl first entered with that tight little top of hers, now mere rags on her chest.
He opens his large mouth, taking in half of one of her large orbs, sucking on it noisily, making great slobbering noises as he does so. The girl moans but he ignores her, moving instead to her second orb and sucking on that, then back to the other, one of his hands grabbing the free orb, squeezing and crushing it between his fingers. Such pliable sweet flesh, he thinks. All the better to hurt.
He remembers in college, how all these sweet little honeys used to tease him with their tight cropped shirts, making a fool of him. Well now he’d bring each of these little cute whores here and make fools of them! Use them as he wished wether they wanted it or not. Most often not as often as not.
He crushes her mounds forcibly, almost as if he’s trying to squeeze overripe melons. The girl cries out, tears running down her eyes. “So you’re awake bitch?” he says, leaning close to her. He nibbles at her left ear lobe, snickering. “Too bad for you.”
He plugs her nose with two fat fingers, forcing her to open her mouth to take in some air and closes his mouth over her own, thrusting his tongue into hers and playing with her insides while keeping her airways plugged. He loves how she struggles and presses against him, then there is a snap and he jerks away, holding his mouth. “Ow!” he yells, holding his mouth. “You bit my tongue, you fucking whore!” he says, slapping her hard across the face. The girl sobs and he slaps her again. “Fucking whore. And a third time, each crack sounding loudly in the dark empty halls.
Grunting, he leans forward, jamming three fingers into her dry canals making her arch her back, trying to push away from him. “I know how to treat whores like you,” he says, shoving his fingers in deeper, making her cry out. He pushes in and out, thrusting hard and roughly. “Yeah, you better believe I know what to do to make you sluts cream yourselves.”
He rips his fingers out from her moistness, looking at his glistening fingers. “Looks good, doesn’t it?” he says, looking upon the reflection of the liquid against the moon light. “Why don’t you have a taste,” he says wickedly, thrusting his fingers into the girl’s mouth. She moans around his digits, her cheeks bulging with the push of his fingers as he swirls them inside her mouth. “Taste good, right?” he chuckles, pushing his digits further back into her throat so she is gagging on them. “Suck it all in whore. Take in your cum juice like the slut you are.”
She coughs, her chest heaving but unable to close her mouth from the size of the man’s fingers and the weakness she feels. He laughs, pulling on her lower lip as he withdraws, holding her and slaps her once more. “Alright whore,” he says, coming up across her shoulders. “Time for you to get to work.”
The warden straddles the girl’s shoulders, his surrounding her face and pinches her nose shut forcing her to open her mouth wide. “You fucking bite me, you whore,” he says as she is gasping beneath him, inhaling amounts of air into her tender lungs, “and I’ll feed you to the dogs raw and bloody.”
She does not answer and he does not worry about her reply, instead jamming his penis into her tight mouth, feeling as her throat constricts almost immediately, pulling at his flesh. He groans with ecstacy feeling those soft lips curling around his flaccid skin, suckling and he begins to push in and out of her.
The girl is kicking and squirming beneath him, her body swinging back and forth as she gasp around his thick manhood, his fingers still pinching the bridge of her nose tight. He doesn’t care. Her fight to breathe helps in pulling at his cock, warming his thighs and making him get harder and stiff inside that pretty mouth of hers, how her lips hold the head of his cock and trail down the length of it. It is almost too much to bear for him and he releases her nose.
She is coughing around his member now as he grips both sides of her head and begins to thrust in and out rapidly, pummeling her mouth with his hips, each thrust slamming the back of throat with his cock. He beats against her, loving how she gasp and fights against him, her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her skull as he does so.
Then he releases her, standing on the bed as she coughs, heaving, her body shuddering as he holds her head up by the braid. He gives it a jerk and hisses, “alright cunt. Start licking my ball sack. Do it now or I choke your white whore mouth again with my cock.”
Tears streaming down her cheeks, the girl does so. Moving slowly towards his swinging manhood and touching it briefly with her lips before pulling back. He slaps her across the face, hard, the sound echoing in the still room. “What’d I say?!” he says, gripping her throat and squeezing tight. “Get to sucking you damned whore!”
Releasing her, he slaps her once more and slaps the head of his cock against her forehead. “Now... get to work.”
Timidly she sticks out her tongue, leaning towards him and running the length of it over his ball sack. “Now suck on it you fucking cunt whore,” he hisses.
Tearing up, she does as told, taking his manhood into her mouth, suckling softly with her lips. He groans, pulling his head back, holding her pressed tight against him, feeling those lips tug lightly at the skin of his sack. It is too good, he thinks. Just too good.
Then the door creaks open and a bucket is dumped noisily on the small table on the side, light in the center of the room clicking on.
“Am I late?” says Alec, smiling, a cigar trailing the end of his mouth.
“Too fucking early,” hisses John, spittle running from his lips.
Alec smiles. “Yeah... well, fuck you.”

alright guys, now what do you want these two to do to her? gangbang her, torture her, make her play dress up? i'll use the best idea i like.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote