Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #22
andersbac

andersbac has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
oh, don't worry friend. i have no intent of killing sophia though she will go through a lot of hell before the story is over. glad you're enjoying!
Thank you for that! I was a bit worried when Alec started calculating profits from her snuff film... I guess his plans may be changed, or that events will take a different route than he expected. Maybe the warden and prison gang decide to keep Sophia as a long term prison whore? After all she is the kind of heroine who deserves a long, painful and humiliating life, to tell her grandchildren about some day.

I'm thrilled to see what lies ahead for Sophia during her prison stay! I was kind of expecting Alec, John or the inmates to already have started using their glowing cigar and cigarette ends on her labia, clit or nipples, but that hasn't happened yet. I would also find it natural if she was forced to wear a custom made prison straight jacket of some sort, one that would make her both accessible and unable to move. That way she could safely be passed around as cellmate even to the most violent and unstable inmates who are confined to isolation cells.

One way she could pay for her prison food and shelter would be to let herself be made use of as a portable toilet for her fellow inmates while working on a chain gang outside? Easier for the men to use her mouth or ass to pee or shit in instead of asking a guard's permission to go to the bathroom.

Personally I'm also hoping for her to have her giant tits decorated. Perhaps permanently tied off into two ballooning orbs or pierced, ringed and weighted? That would humiliate her further and make her more sensitive and easier to bully. Her labia could also be nicely adorned with solid iron rings to fasten her ball and chain to when she's forced to perform outdoor duties.

Last edited by andersbac; 01-19-2013 at 10:48 AM.
andersbac is offline   Reply With Quote