View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 06:30 AM   #17
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"That's it little girl. The old woman moaned. "let me feel that tongue in my cunt baby doll!" She gyrated her hairy crotch into Eileen's pretty face and just moaned in pleasure. She grabbed the teens hair and rubbed her face into her wet pussy, her slimy juices wet against Eileen's face. "Find my clit you little whore. Find it and bite it, make me cum you useless bitch!!" The young frightened teen desperately licks and bites the old bat's pussy until she moans with excitement as Eileen licks and bites her pleasure button.

The enormous weight on top of her makes it hard to breath as she licks and bites the old woman's crotch, wanting to end this defilement as quickly as she can. When the old woman squirts her juices into Eileen's face she smears her face with her vile unwanted seed, coating her face with her slimy cum.

She gets up off her naked and bruised body as Eileen rolls on her side and cries her eyes out. "Not so fast pretty girl." Pants the ugly dyke. "Mamma's got a surprise for you. You pleasured me.... now it's my turn to pleasure you!!" She straps on a foot long black rubber dildo and tells her, "Spread those sexy legs for me baby girl... Mamma wants to fuck you!!" The horror stricken girl is frozen with shock, unable to comprehend what's being forced on her. The old bitch brutally kicks her legs apart and mounts the young girl.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote