View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 12:20 PM   #15
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Betty stroked Eileen's long brown hair gently as a mother would to a child and told her, "Those bastards won't hurt you anymore child. Least not till they're ready for another go with you. Fucking horn dogs didn't tell me they had a pretty little thing like you." Looking at the young girl with lust. "You're mine now sweetie, you just lay back on this mattress and relax now." She pushes Eileen down on her back gently, but then takes her cuffed hands, raises them over her head and latches the cuffs to a bolt in the cement wall, locking her arms over her head and useless to defend herself....... again.

The old bitch, licking her chops as she gets up and takes off all her clothes. Her wretched body is obese with stretch marks and flab around her pot belly. Her tits sag on her old chest, wrinkles cover her from head to toe and the stench coming from her is nauseating. Once naked her demeanor changed. She straddles Eileen's naked body and sits her disgusting ass on her tits. Raising up on her knobby knees, she puts her smelly crotch over Eileen's face and tells her, "Eat me, you fucking bitch!! Kiss and lick my cunt, you useless little whore. Do it or I'll carve them titties right off your chest!!!"

The look of horror on the poor teens face is priceless, while the old bitch grinds her hairy cunt into Eileen's pretty face. She gives her a bitch slap and yells, "EAT ME, BITCH..... NOW!!!!" Tears form anew as Eileen's horror continues. The old bitty grabs Eileen by her hair and yanks her face between her flabby legs making the helpless teen gag from the disgusting odor between her fat thighs.

"Eat me, you snotty little bitch and when you're done I'll fuck you with my strap on!!! Trust me, it's longer than any of the fuckers upstairs. Can ya take 12 inches?" Laughing a maniacal and sinister laugh. "We be finding out soon enough, sugar. Now use that pretty pink tongue and get busy before I feed ya to the roaches down here!!!"

Last edited by raperles; 02-17-2016 at 12:36 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote