View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 06:42 PM   #9
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They surrounded her as she tried desperately to crawl away They laughed at her feeble attempts before she fell from her hands and knees and collapsed on the smelly stained mattress. Sam kneeled down by her head and asked. "Where you going, buttercup? Me and my boys are just getting revved up. The fun's just starting." She lays lifeless on the mattress and barely breathing. Fat Benny pipes up with, "I got an idea, guys!!"

He lays his fat form on the mattress on his back then tells Sam, "Bring the bitch over here on top of me and I'll skewer her cunt. Once I'm in, one of you can mount and ream her ass. The rest of you can tilt her head up and double team her fucking face. She'll have FOUR cocks in her at the same time!! We're gonna blister her little body!!!"

They all agree and get her in position. Laying her face first on top of Benny as he shoves his pimpled and infected looking dick inside her battered pussy. Jessie mounts her from behind and snakes his horse cock in her asshole and spreads her wide open with its enormity. Little whimpers escape her gagged trap as they start fucking her front and back.

Sam yanks her head back and him and Tyrone cram their meat into her wide open and gaping mouth. All four of them start fucking her with brutal thrusts in all her orifices. Jessie, fucking her ass, reaches around and latches on to her tits sandwiched between her and Benny. He twist and wrenches her pink buds almost ripping them from her twin peaks. The gang rape goes on and on until a female voice is heard. "You mother fuckers got a new toy and didn't tell me? I want some of that sweet meat too." Betty walks over to them beginning to strip. Betty used to be Benny's wife and is equally as rotund and ugly as him. "I get this fucking bitch alone in the cell when you guys are done with her!!" She announces

Last edited by raperles; 02-16-2016 at 06:46 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote