View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 05:11 PM   #7
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sam grabs her chin with his large hand and turns her head to face him. "You're fucking right you won't tell anyone, sugar tits, because the only place your sweet ass is going is in there!!" He points to the huge abandoned warehouse and yells to Jessie, "Get her inside and string her up!!" She's pushed and shoved by both black men into the warehouse. They take her to another room where she sees chains hanging from the ceiling. Steel tables in a far corner and on the wall, a wide assortment of whips and wooden paddles. Crying profusely as she takes in the horrors around her, Jessie takes her wrists and places handcuffs around them, then attaches the cuffs to a chain hanging down. He cleave gags her because he knows the pain awaiting her.

He turns a pulley on the wall and the chain is hoisted up in the air, taking her arms with it until they're stretched out painfully over her head. A few more cranks and her bare feet are barely touching the floor as she's suspended and completely defenseless. Just then Bennie waddles back in from parking the van and all four of them surround her body, leering at her like a pack of wolves.

Benny reaches his fat grubby fingers into the hem of her school skirt and with one violent tug rips it down her legs leaving her totally exposed and completely naked. Jeers and cat calls fill the room. "I wanna tear that pussy apart!" Yells Tyrone and Jessie adds, "I'm gonna shove my face between them sexy legs and eat this bitch!!" Bennie reaches up and kneads her tits , "I got dibs on these puppies first. They might be a bit small but it just means I can gets a whole one in my mouth!!!"

Sam comes to her wielding a whip and barks out, "First things first fellas. First we tenderize this bitch with a good whipping!!" Eileen struggles and wiggles her body in vain, as they all look on and cheer Sam on. The first crack of the whip catches her tits, making them jiggle and bounce, much to Benny's delight. The next lash catches her thighs and her agonizing screams are silenced by her gag. Another crack between her legs strikes her pussy and her unintelligible and garbled squeals escape her mouth. Another, and another and another strike her naked body and leave red streaks and welts criss crossing her naked flesh. By the time Sam is done whipping her, the other three are all naked. Their huge erections jutting out from between their legs as Sam calls out, "Take her down, she's tender enough now for a good ole fashion gang bang. Take her to the mattress!!"

They lower her down as Sam strips. Her face is a mess, her mascara streaked on her cheeks from the tears. Her eyes are swollen and red. Her lower lip busted from the repeated back hands, and her hair is a disheveled mess. Her gorgeous and sexy young body is streaked with whip marks. She's thrown on a stain covered filthy mattress unceremoniously as all four of them surround their prey ready for action.

Last edited by raperles; 02-16-2016 at 05:17 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote