View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An hour? Of her time perhaps. Five minutes of sex and fifty-five minutes of indifference most likely. You'll notice I'm not giving much credit to this hypothetical nitwit? I wonder though, for a million quid, what exactly would this nitwit expect? And what exactly would a woman be willing to give? After all, as all us dirty bastards and dirty bastardettes well know, there is sex, and then there is SEX.

Supposing I were that nitwit, for a million quid I'd want a lot more than a fumble and a bunk-up, and an hour or a night of her feigned adoration. I'm not naive enough to imagine money couldn't buy what I'd be expecting. However there would a huge deal of non-consent and a very shady third party involved. And why pay when every now and again someone comes along who gives it willingly, and free.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote