View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #13
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Sorry if I don't understand but what kind of wimpy sport is this that you are whingeing about? Is it one of those games where everyone is padded up like a tiger tank in case they get a bruise or is it the one where all the fairies wave bent sticks around and charge into each other like wet sheep?
I like any game where they bleed and are willing to do so up to 4 times a week. Makes me happy. Especially when the gloves come off. If they ban fighting from hockey I may have to watch something else. Like golf. :shudder:
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I'm sure as an Aussie you know lots about wet sheep batffink...
Lysyn and I do speak of ice hockey! The sport not of kings, but of gods!
Indeed. Hockey and American football. Though I liked football better when I was a kid and Lambert was playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Actually us disgustingly rich Americans build big fancy cooling systems so we can play proper hockey even in blazing summer weather in places like Las Vegas! Who cares about global warming when I have ice arenas and AC in LV
We can glory in our awesome and let the less fortunate stew in their jealousy.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote